Pitfalls and Follies of an Obiden Presidency

Gry

Veteran
picture.php

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That guy has creative talent.

He's also smiling without appearing smug or sarcastic.

Trump doesn't have a clue how either feels.

St. Phatty

Maybe all this cold weather will help Texans to understand climate change.

Why did the black ice sneak up on them ? I thought Texans were used to having some cold in the winters, snow and ice and everything.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe all this cold weather will help Texans to understand climate change.

Why did the black ice sneak up on them ? I thought Texans were used to having some cold in the winters, snow and ice and everything.
they only know how to deal with white ice!:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, he'll have lots of time to brush up on his spelling.........he was forced to resign!

the whole pc speech and cancel culture thing is like so many things...a good idea but terrible execution...in principle i support those ideas,but the way it's been gone about not so much...

but then someone comes along and you have to say...yeah,you had that coming...

growlegal

Veteran
Just like shampoo directions

Lather, rinse . repeat

And ya wonder how we know you are in a cult?:artist:

growlegal

Veteran
I wonder why President Biden hasn't talked about "rounding the corner" like the last idiot?

Must have been a small lie compared to his big one

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Biden-Harris Firing Staffers Over Past Pot Use

apparently they told the staffers pot use would be over looked, before asking them to fill out the self declaration on drug use. but then it was decided to get rid of them after all, (damn pot smoking hippies). its a brave new world folks, according to Biden, "America is back!" what ever the fuck thats supposed to mean.

audiohi

Veteran
Good thing those staffers weren't in Texas.

Texas Man Arrested for Weed Died After Officers Pepper-Sprayed Him and Put Him in a Spit Hood
Marvin Scott III's family said they were notified of his death via a text message from the medical examiner.​

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgq7...in-a-spit-hood

Marvin David Scott III apparently suffocated to death in Texas’ Collin County Detention Facility on Sunday hours after Allen police officers arrested him for carrying a cannabis joint, a prominent civil rights attorney representing his family, Lee Merritt, told the Dallas Morning News.

Latest posts

Latest posts