What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Black Hand of California thats Jim Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOVAH2.0

The disparity of income shows up greatly when athlete's are drafted by a professional sports team. Not in the money they are given but in some of the first words they speak when drafted. Rarely do you hear the white athlete talk about buying their momma a house. But it's often the first thing a black athlete says when they hit that big contract. The financial crisis in 2008/2009 really hit the African American communities hard. They were finally starting to see some wealth handed down to the next generation and most of it got wiped out.

Best of luck on your journey Hovah.

Its called the re-enslavement cycle..
America created this cycle during reconstruction after the 1st Civil War.....African Americans were not given the wealth that was extracted by their labor.. that wealth was subsequently left with the hands of the plantation owners.. the Slave owners then used that stolen wealth to re-enslavement of the children of former slaves...

Today in Febuary 2021 the total wealth that will prevent the re-enslavement of african americans is $21.1 trillion dollars..
That amounts to $800k for each of the 31 million african americans

This is the backbone of the Reparation..
If that wealth go to black americans then it stays in the hands of the decendants of slave owners... and we all know their history... if the daddy was a slaver, the son will long to emulate..

besides, wall street just spent $14 trillion dollars to save itself... and yet 40 million americans go unemployed and bridges in disrepair. ..

when black americans get our reparations from this government, changes will be made for the betterment of our country..

G

Same here across the Great Water:

Australian Indigenous were denied wages for their work. Mostly they worked for cattle Barons. Englishmen who still lived in England put Managers on their HUGE properties. The Workers got tea, jam and tobacco as well as meat, but no Money. Eventually en masse the workers walked off the stations preferring to live on what they could hunt and gather.

Finally, last year in the State where I live the Indigenous Workers or their Families were given reparation and an Apology.

Little Richard toured here in the 70's. Saw how the Indigenous were being treated and thanked God he lived in America!

That's saying something!

when black americans get our reparations from this government, changes will be made for the betterment of our country..

h.h.

Veteran
My ancestors were slave owners. My dad grew up on the Choctaw reservation and was orphaned at ten. How much does he or I owe in reparations? How responsible am I for my ancestors?
How much do we owe the factory worker, underpaid and overworked?
Systematic racism of the present is the responsibility of all. The past is the past.

Principante8

Its called the re-enslavement cycle..
America created this cycle during reconstruction after the 1st Civil War.....African Americans were not given the wealth that was extracted by their labor.. that wealth was subsequently left with the hands of the plantation owners.. the Slave owners then used that stolen wealth to re-enslavement of the children of former slaves...

Today in Febuary 2021 the total wealth that will prevent the re-enslavement of african americans is $21.1 trillion dollars..
That amounts to $800k for each of the 31 million african americans

This is the backbone of the Reparation..
If that wealth go to black americans then it stays in the hands of the decendants of slave owners... and we all know their history... if the daddy was a slaver, the son will long to emulate..

besides, wall street just spent $14 trillion dollars to save itself... and yet 40 million americans go unemployed and bridges in disrepair. ..

I live in the suburbs in southern California where black folks do good and don't complain about their past or 'racism' because their parents raised them right and they're not a bunch of losers asking for handouts. This goes for all races not just black folks. Things are too expensive in my area to be single and on welfare so people keep their families together and work hard regardless of race or ethnicity. Most of the black population in the US lives in poorly run big cities that are ran by the historically hateful democrat party. The party of the KKK and Jim Crowe. If the black population has been voting these politicians into office for decades why should other people pay for those bad decisions? If there was no welfare state parents would have to be responsible and in turn their children would be responsible and do well, and in turn their children would also be responsible and do well, and after this continues for a handful of generations black folks across the board would have equity. We already have equality. Some people use their freedom to make poor decisions and they should expect poor results. The liers on the democrat left don't just hate blacks, they hate everyone so vote them out. Stop complaining and use that energy to put one foot in front of the other and move forward. My poor as fuck ancestors fought to free the slaves in the civil war so they could have freedom of choice not equity. In case you haven't read history, most white folks and every race for that matter have been poor historically. Reparations is just a giant welfare check instead of the usual small monthly welfare check.

When I was growing up I spent a year with my Mom, then a year with my Dad, back and forth until I was ten. My dad was on welfare and used drugs, we lived in a bad area, and we lived the same life that black folks always complain about. Police showed up all the time and took him to jail every now and then, everyone had nicer clothes than us, we spent a lot of the day away from home raising hell in the neighborhood unsupervised by our drug addicted parent, other kids were getting better grades and staying out of trouble while we weren't doing so good. We never went out to eat and the food at home was the cheapest garbage you could imagine. We cashed in food stamps by buying inexpensive items with large bills like buying a $.25 piece of candy with a $20 food stamp so Dad would get $19.75 to buy drugs. After we'd exchanged a few hundred in food stamps he would use that as capital to buy a big bag of crack to sell and make a small profit that he would eventually consume before the next months stamps and welfare check came through. My brother and I started using drugs at a young age, we'd steal from grocery stores, we got kicked out of school by 10th grade, spent time in jail, and I eventually became a drug dealer. Later I only sold cannabis because I didn't want to poison society with the other stuff.

Contrast that with my Mom. We lived in the suburbs. She worked hard, stayed off of drugs and remarried so we had two parents in the home. Look at statistics with two parent households and you can see that across the spectrum of races they all do much better than single parent households. Because of her choices she was able to balance out and repair some of the damage and straighten us out as best as she possiblity could. My Dad died when I was ten so the back and forth stopped and we stayed with my Mom full time in a stable environment. I wouldn't say it normalized us completely but it certainly helped having someone lead by example. I've never worked a real job really other than a few years of my life from about age 15-19 and I've sold cannabis for roughly 25 years, but my brother has always worked. He has a beautiful family and a wife but still they're living in an apartment and the teenage kids share a bedroom.

Despite what was going on in our household after the transition to Mom's house, with my brother and I getting into trouble more often than most, we ended up doing alright because of the community we lived in. Even though my brother and I were bad kids due to poor parenting at a young age, the overwhelming majority of the kids in the neighborhood didn't suffer from this, so we couldn't really team up with other bad kids to go completely hog wild and raise hell and totally ruin our futures.

Families are important communities are important. I understand why a lot of black folks are upset about not being successful, but focusing on families will build strong communities, and strong communities means most people are doing alright and don't have much to complain about. If the hateful democrat party gives out too much welfare and parents can slack off, the kids won't have an example of hard work and the community will eventually deteriorate. This should be pretty obvious by now as we have been able to study this for a while since it's been going on for 60 years.

The hateful left wing democrat politicians and the international communist regime loves turning people against each other as a divide and conquer tactic. Before you start hating whitey and wanting them to work even harder to pay you reparations, maybe just think about voting in people that won't manipulate you by offering free stuff for votes and then bending you over omitting the lube, and screwing your whole community. If you vote conservative then spread the word to people in your community. Conservatism is about freedom, self responsibly, and tradition. The left says, let's get rid of traditional families, let's make rules and regulations to stifle business and to hold people down, and don't worry about being responsible because there's no need when you have free healthcare and welfare. I don't have to wonder why people are so unhappy in the democrat run areas.

I definitely agree with StormShadow about there being a very specific tribe of white looking folks that run the banks and the media, etc, but they are not us and make up only 2% of the population in the US. They also run the cannabis scene in California as well as the hydroponic shops and distribution. Unfortunately most white folks have to deal with their antics just as all other races do but having an adversary doesn't mean we should cry and complain about our bad choices. It just means we should work harder and smarter and teach the people around us to do the same.

I hope you will look inward for guidance and not to the propaganda machine. The education system, the media, the politicians, etc, do not have your best interest in mind. Whatever they're selling you I would just turn it down and then you won't have to ask for a refund later.

God bless

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
but they are not us and make up only 2% of the population in the US.

Unfortunately most white folks have to deal with their antics just as all other races do but having an adversary doesn't mean we should cry and complain

Thanks for the advice.

You seem really hateful.

h.h.

Veteran
I live in the suburbs in southern California where black folks do good and don't complain about their past or 'racism' because their parents raised them right and they're not a bunch of losers asking for handouts. This goes for all races not just black folks. Things are too expensive in my area to be single and on welfare so people keep their families together and work hard regardless of race or ethnicity. Most of the black population in the US lives in poorly run big cities that are ran by the historically hateful democrat party. The party of the KKK and Jim Crowe. If the black population has been voting these politicians into office for decades why should other people pay for those bad decisions? If there was no welfare state parents would have to be responsible and in turn their children would be responsible and do well, and in turn their children would also be responsible and do well, and after this continues for a handful of generations black folks across the board would have equity. We already have equality. Some people use their freedom to make poor decisions and they should expect poor results. The liers on the democrat left don't just hate blacks, they hate everyone so vote them out. Stop complaining and use that energy to put one foot in front of the other and move forward. My poor as fuck ancestors fought to free the slaves in the civil war so they could have freedom of choice not equity. In case you haven't read history, most white folks and every race for that matter have been poor historically. Reparations is just a giant welfare check instead of the usual small monthly welfare check.

When I was growing up I spent a year with my Mom, then a year with my Dad, back and forth until I was ten. My dad was on welfare and used drugs, we lived in a bad area, and we lived the same life that black folks always complain about. Police showed up all the time and took him to jail every now and then, everyone had nicer clothes than us, we spent a lot of the day away from home raising hell in the neighborhood unsupervised by our drug addicted parent, other kids were getting better grades and staying out of trouble while we weren't doing so good. We never went out to eat and the food at home was the cheapest garbage you could imagine. We cashed in food stamps by buying inexpensive items with large bills like buying a $.25 piece of candy with a $20 food stamp so Dad would get $19.75 to buy drugs. After we'd exchanged a few hundred in food stamps he would use that as capital to buy a big bag of crack to sell and make a small profit that he would eventually consume before the next months stamps and welfare check came through. My brother and I started using drugs at a young age, we'd steal from grocery stores, we got kicked out of school by 10th grade, spent time in jail, and I eventually became a drug dealer. Later I only sold cannabis because I didn't want to poison society with the other stuff.

Contrast that with my Mom. We lived in the suburbs. She worked hard, stayed off of drugs and remarried so we had two parents in the home. Look at statistics with two parent households and you can see that across the spectrum of races they all do much better than single parent households. Because of her choices she was able to balance out and repair some of the damage and straighten us out as best as she possiblity could. My Dad died when I was ten so the back and forth stopped and we stayed with my Mom full time in a stable environment. I wouldn't say it normalized us completely but it certainly helped having someone lead by example. I've never worked a real job really other than a few years of my life from about age 15-19 and I've sold cannabis for roughly 25 years, but my brother has always worked. He has a beautiful family and a wife but still they're living in an apartment and the teenage kids share a bedroom.

Despite what was going on in our household after the transition to Mom's house, with my brother and I getting into trouble more often than most, we ended up doing alright because of the community we lived in. Even though my brother and I were bad kids due to poor parenting at a young age, the overwhelming majority of the kids in the neighborhood didn't suffer from this, so we couldn't really team up with other bad kids to go completely hog wild and raise hell and totally ruin our futures.

Families are important communities are important. I understand why a lot of black folks are upset about not being successful, but focusing on families will build strong communities, and strong communities means most people are doing alright and don't have much to complain about. If the hateful democrat party gives out too much welfare and parents can slack off, the kids won't have an example of hard work and the community will eventually deteriorate. This should be pretty obvious by now as we have been able to study this for a while since it's been going on for 60 years.

The hateful left wing democrat politicians and the international communist regime loves turning people against each other as a divide and conquer tactic. Before you start hating whitey and wanting them to work even harder to pay you reparations, maybe just think about voting in people that won't manipulate you by offering free stuff for votes and then bending you over omitting the lube, and screwing your whole community. If you vote conservative then spread the word to people in your community. Conservatism is about freedom, self responsibly, and tradition. The left says, let's get rid of traditional families, let's make rules and regulations to stifle business and to hold people down, and don't worry about being responsible because there's no need when you have free healthcare and welfare. I don't have to wonder why people are so unhappy in the democrat run areas.

I definitely agree with StormShadow about there being a very specific tribe of white looking folks that run the banks and the media, etc, but they are not us and make up only 2% of the population in the US. They also run the cannabis scene in California as well as the hydroponic shops and distribution. Unfortunately most white folks have to deal with their antics just as all other races do but having an adversary doesn't mean we should cry and complain about our bad choices. It just means we should work harder and smarter and teach the people around us to do the same.

I hope you will look inward for guidance and not to the propaganda machine. The education system, the media, the politicians, etc, do not have your best interest in mind. Whatever they're selling you I would just turn it down and then you won't have to ask for a refund later.

God bless

The good ones. Whatever dude. You just seem angry. You place a lot of blame on others.

Principante8

The good ones. Whatever dude. You just seem angry. You place a lot of blame on others.

'The good ones' = your back asswards interpretation of what I typed. What I stated and what you quoted me stating is that black folks in my area do good. Everyone does. To me everyone is good whether white, black, brown, whatever. My family is diverse and we have everything all mixed up. I'm certainly not angry because where I live there's peace and people of all races do good.

I'm not placing any 'blame'. I'm only observing what's happening in the world around me. I also read quite a bit and have studied marxism and communism fairly extensively and that's why I don't subscribe to the current BS narrative. My statement was not that I blame people, but that maybe they should consider blaming themselves instead of blaming others considering they've been voting in the same oppressors for generations. I didn't vote in their oppressors, nor did the people that live in my conservative area. How are we to blame? People that live around me are not oppressed (frankly nobody in the US is) and none of my dark skinned friends or family members of any race have ever mentioned to me they felt like they were oppressed. They're all happy for the most part just like me. We feel confident and strong because we take responsibility for ourselves. We don't trust the international media corporations or politicians because they're historically the bad guys that corrupt society. That's why we vote conservative to limit powers of politicians. Then the people can dictate more how the area turns out. With the left the politicians dictate policy more than the people. That's when things go wrong. The white folks in democrat areas are just as unhappy as blacks and minorities because of the environment created by corrupt politicians.

My childhood story was for comparative purposes and there was good and bad in there but I never said I was unhappy or angry. How would I seem angry by promoting personally responsibly? You decided to misquote me and then accuse me of being angry when you could have just simply said you disagree. It's ok to disagree, we in the US participate in a democracy with free speech and our country has tens of millions of people with different and sometimes unique ideas (my ideas are not unique). We should all communicate and listen to one another. Why should everyone think the same?

I have family, good weed, a beautiful dog, there's no crime around me and the schools I'm my area are good so the next generation will do well. This is because we haven't been voting in democrat left politicians for the last 3-4+ generations. I do feel that personal responsibility is important. The people around me had more say in creating our community and when People that live in the democrat left controlled areas take responsibility for their choices and actions, and take control of their communities they will do fantastic and I'm cheering for them all the way. I know the popular thing to do now days is to hate on each other but I don't feel that way. I have faith in humanity but the people must rule to the furthest extent they can, not the corrupt politicians, or the media, or the international corporations. I'm certainly not angry. You've taken your mirror and reflected it outwards. Best wishes. I hope your life will be full of happiness.

h.h.

Veteran
It’s the communist nazis...

What you see in the suburbs of southern cal is of very limited scope as is your guess of what’s happening in the cities.
It’s when you explore the extremes of the suburbs. Wonder Valley, Landers, the Salton Sea area that you see the extreme white poverty. Much of it self induced through speed and alcohol. These kids do face the prospect of no future. Logistically they have no avenue for escape. These are primarily Republican controlled areas, not that it matters. Like kids in the inter city, they need a way out. There’s no laziness about it. One reason democrats run the cities is that they offer greater opportunity. Republican ran San Bernardino County is a hellhole of poverty.

'Boogieman'

But black americans and the world are made to believe its natural circumstances that has gifted, $112 trillion dollars of the nations wealth solely to white americans and just $2 trillion to black americans...

its a level of absurdity I doubt the Nazis could stomach..... the slave master system that enslaves its own children..

Those student loans that morphs into debt peonage mostly enslaves white students.

Those high interest home loans mostly enslaves white families..

The wealth that creates the money for the developers of neighborhood....WAS CREATED BY THE US GOVERNMENT!
but struggling white family are forced to pay interest to a private "slaveowner" bank..

Most of the black kids I went to school with dropped out of school and joined a gang. This life is what you make it. I struggled but I also graduated because success was important to me. Most poor white people I know are not asking for handouts because they know it's just a pipe dream. I sure haven't seen the 112 trillion you are talking about.

Principante8

It’s the communist nazis...

What you see in the suburbs of southern cal is of very limited scope as is your guess of what’s happening in the cities.
It’s when you explore the extremes of the suburbs. Wonder Valley, Landers, the Salton Sea area that you see the extreme white poverty. Much of it self induced through speed and alcohol. These kids do face the prospect of no future. Logistically they have no avenue for escape. These are primarily Republican controlled areas, not that it matters. Like kids in the inter city, they need a way out. There’s no laziness about it. One reason democrats run the cities is that they offer greater opportunity. Republican ran San Bernardino County is a hellhole of poverty.

You're describing rural areas and not suburbs. Most people don't have a chance at success where there is no economic opportunity. The opportunies for most people are in the cities and the suburbs regardless of who runs them. A lot of the opportunities in the cities are wasted by bad policies being inacted. That's seems to be everyone's complaint right? That' life isn't fair in those areas? Extreme white poverty? Don't tell that to the race baiters, they won't understand. They think only minorities suffer.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I find Mr. Principante8 to be the calm reasoned one, who speaks from a hard life of experience. Liberals love to cry "raycist", "hater", and so on... but when a man speaks what he sees, it is freedom of thought and expression. Still acceptable in America. IMO the thought and political correctness nazis (liberals), are the real whackjobs.

I was kinda lucky in that the kids I hung around with weren't criminals, and came from families. The CA hills in Ventura and Tustin were good places to be a kid. It was a good time to be in SoCal. The schools taught trades (metal shop, wood shop, etc) and there were jobs that a guy with a HS eduction could support a family on. My dad wasn't rich by any means, but he sure knew where to buy a house. And OBTW, there were no Negros at the time, and even in agricultural Ventura, few Mexicans. That is how SoCal life was back in the 60's and 70's. And we were free range kids doing all kinds of mischief, until dinner time.

Times and attitudes have sure changed, and I lay a lot of the blame on the tee vee.

Last edited:

Principante8

Thanks for the advice.

You seem really hateful.

I'm not hateful in the least bit. Your quote of my statement only highlighted what you wanted to see. Just like the lying corporate media you selective edited my words and put them in public. If you want to insult or say disparaging at least quote the whole sentence or paragraph.

I have no problem with this tribe. The fact that they have success does not make me jealous or upset. If it's them, or royalty or whatever there's always going to be someone on top that has the system gamed. It's just the nature of how things work on planet earth. I'm happy where I'm at even if I don't own everything in town. Everyone should do what's best for them. I also think it's important for folks that think negatively about white folks and our history or culture, to know the truth and that we share in some of the same struggles. The tribe is a great example of the success groups can have it they stick together and work to achieve a common goal. Also their historical emphasis on family life and education is very important to their success. Some folks are jealous of whoever is at top of the food chain but I think they'd be better suited to just forget about that and focus on improving their lives and the lives of the people around them.

Peace my friend

Gry

Reminded of a writing creativity class, where the point is to include as many negative stereotypes as possible.
More tropes per paragraph than I am accustomed to.

Gry

I find Mr. Principante8 to be the calm reasoned one, who speaks from a hard life of experience. Liberals love to cry "raycist", "hater", and so on... but when a man speaks what he sees, it is freedom of thought and expression. Still acceptable in America. IMO the thought and political correctness nazis (liberals), are the real whackjobs.

I was kinda lucky in that the kids I hung around with weren't criminals, and came from families. The CA hills in Ventura and Tustin were good places to be a kid. It was a good time to be in SoCal. The schools taught trades (metal shop, wood shop, etc) and there were jobs that a guy with a HS eduction could support a family on. My dad wasn't rich by any means, but he sure knew where to buy a house. And OBTW, there were no Negros at the time, and even in agricultural Ventura, few Mexicans. That is how SoCal life was back in the 60's and 70's. And we were free range kids doing all kinds of mischief, until dinner time.

Times and attitudes have sure changed, and I lay a lot of the blame on the tee vee.
Once you figured out the Tee Vee was a problem, did you get rid of it, or buy a larger one ?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
About a year ago when I was prepping for the WuFlu lockdown, yeah I bought a bigger one. Nothing worth watching but old western re-runs anyways (Gunsmoke is the best), or the lying weather man, so it is repurposed... I got another security system that I can use the tee vee as the display for. Gonna have cams on the plants in the tents, which are at the other end of the house. 50' fiber-optic boosted HDMI flowering beauty. Plus, a view of the backyard area. Already have the front covered with another system. I figure it might be a good idea to be able to watch over the area I am exhausting the tent fans to, incase somebody was letting their nose lead them to me.

Works pretty good. I can have one channel per tent, or more as it is an 8 channel system. Here is on a little tee vee showing the nursery.

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
American Indians held slaves just saying. Aztecs or Mayans the same. The original African slaves were sold by other rival tribes and sometimes were on the ship they came in on and were already dying on.

I find it sad the Jews always get included in these race or greedy type threads. They are just better at the game it seems to me. Game being exploit land and people for gain. They also hold more science advances than any other group by percentage. THC discovery being one for this site. Many other beneficial discoveries.

The 'woke' types here complaining on hating is sad/funny too. Hypocrites.

h.h.

Veteran
You're describing rural areas and not suburbs. Most people don't have a chance at success where there is no economic opportunity. The opportunies for most people are in the cities and the suburbs regardless of who runs them. A lot of the opportunities in the cities are wasted by bad policies being inacted. That's seems to be everyone's complaint right? That' life isn't fair in those areas? Extreme white poverty? Don't tell that to the race baiters, they won't understand. They think only minorities suffer.
That’s your complaint.
Much of the inner city is industrial or maybe McDonalds. Unhealthy , low paying jobs. If you don’t have transportation, life does get hard. It’s catch 22. If you can’t get a job, you ride the bus.
Most of my work in the area was in Rancho Palos Verdes, Balboa, and around Newport. Lots of driving. I did a little work in Compton, but it was for a factory owner who I knew from Anaheim Hills. He made copper pipe and had very few employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts