What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Imagine thinking it’s everybody else’s responsibility to pay for your ‘student loans’. Sorry you fell for the college meme, but fiscal responsibility is a motherfucker.

Imaging a billion dollar industry that preys on young adults (with no college education) with high interest loans that many will be financially crippled by.

Now imagine a country that pays for education because having an educated population makes a stronger population.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Imaging a billion dollar industry that preys on young adults (with no college education) with high interest loans that many will be financially crippled by.

Now imagine a country that pays for education because having an educated population makes a stronger population.

Such a difficult concept for so many.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
well what about me??? i took out student loans, and paid them back... if you are forgiving the loans, shouldn't they refund me what i paid??

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe. We're you able to find a decent paying career with your degree?

I did,and China will keep me busy with as much overtime as I want for years to come.They have a pretty good track record for that so far.Eventhough nobody talks about it.

St. Phatty

actually there's about 1 Trillion in ed. loans outstanding.

Cannavore

Veteran
well what about me??? i took out student loans, and paid them back... if you are forgiving the loans, shouldn't they refund me what i paid??

that's like if you were born a slave and your children and grandchildren were born free and you're mad that they didn't have to suffer the same hardships and tyranny as yourself.

Cannavore

Veteran
remember when dumbocrats and joe himself said he was the most progressive president since FDR? i do. lol. nothing will fundamentally change. he's 5 paces to the left of trump minus the decorum breaching twitter rants.

EqLHCCwW8AMIGot

EqLHB5EW8AIJ4nm

EqLHBwNXIAAVOny

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Classic 'bait 'n switch', the radical left chose Biden 'cause he was the only one of the bunch capable of actually winning the election for the Black candidate they actually wanted, in this case president-to-be Kamala Harris, and they used the leftist activists to create issues and publicity knowing full well that they would never be able meet their demands once the election was won.

I see future unrest within the party, somewhere down the road, someone's gonna get hurt when the deception is uncovered! ;)

Cannavore

Veteran
NEW: AMAZON has hired Steve Ricchetti's brother, Jeff Ricchetti, to lobby. Steve Ricchetti is Biden's White House counselor. Ricchetti has been under scrutiny by ethics attorneys. Jeff Ricchetti was hired by $AMZ after Biden was projected 2020 winner.

The report shows Ricchetti registered to lobby for Amazon Web Services on Nov. 13, just a week after Biden was projected to defeat President Donald Trump.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/26/jef...r.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

Gry

Classic 'bait 'n switch', the radical left chose Biden 'cause he was the only one of the bunch capable of actually winning the election for the Black candidate they actually wanted, in this case president-to-be Kamala Harris, and they used the leftist activists to create issues and publicity knowing full well that they would never be able meet their demands once the election was won.

I see future unrest within the party, somewhere down the road, someone's gonna get hurt when the deception is uncovered! ;)
I think the corporate right chose him because he was a known quantity as was Mz Harris, who has shown her loyalty to the corporate state repeatedly, as in when she handed over homes to the big banks in spite of every kind of fraud being involved on the parts of the lenders.
She more than demonstrated her loyalty to the deep state by refusing to pardon Sirhan Sirhan who was never anything more than a patsy.
My contention would be that we effectively have no left what so ever, we have the middle of the road which is right, and then we have things much much further to the right, as financed by Charles Koch, but we have almost nothing remaining of a once popular labor movement here. Clinton tossed what remained under the bus long ago, preferring to turn to Wall St.
Which resulted in two right wing parties pulling money out of the same bucket.
I think we all have already been hurt as a result of that, and expect it will get worse, as we no longer have any representation.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

Yup!

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
NEW: AMAZON has hired Steve Ricchetti's brother, Jeff Ricchetti, to lobby. Steve Ricchetti is Biden's White House counselor. Ricchetti has been under scrutiny by ethics attorneys. Jeff Ricchetti was hired by $AMZ after Biden was projected 2020 winner.

The report shows Ricchetti registered to lobby for Amazon Web Services on Nov. 13, just a week after Biden was projected to defeat President Donald Trump.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/26/jef...r.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar
Different swamp, same alligators!

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I think the corporate right chose him because he was a known quantity as was Mz Harris, who has shown her loyalty to the corporate state repeatedly, as in when she handed over homes to the big banks in spite of every kind of fraud being involved on the parts of the lenders.
She more than demonstrated her loyalty to the deep state by refusing to pardon Sirhan Sirhan who was never anything more than a patsy.
My contention would be that we effectively have no left what so ever, we have the middle of the road which is right, and then we have things much much further to the right, as financed by Charles Koch, but we have almost nothing remaining of a once popular labor movement here. Clinton tossed what remained under the bus long ago, preferring to turn to Wall St.
Which resulted in two right wing parties pulling money out of the same bucket.
I think we all have already been hurt as a result of that, and expect it will get worse, as we no longer have any representation.
... and tricky "willy" got the blame for it (deregulation)

h.h.

Veteran

Biden simply got more votes. I know that’s a hard concept to grasp. Nothing to do with black candidates. That’s just wild.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Biden simply got more votes. I know that’s a hard concept to grasp. Nothing to do with black candidates. That’s just wild.

lol, guess those cockamamie “predictions”
about the democratic party
going belly up....

turned out to be inner projections
predicting the fall of the gop
from the divisions THEY have created
within this great nation.

now, the chickens have come home to roost...
insurrectionists and the gop
are birds of the same feather.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Bitchin cause Biden's to nice a man to have Trump imprisoned

As the title states

that is not his job, nor anything that he should focus on. that will be, if it happens, done by the Justice Dept. & attorney generals/prosecutors in various federal & state courthouses. the less attention Biden pays to Chump, the quicker he can get actual important things done.

Latest posts

Latest posts