What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Great Books For Growers

BloomBlood

I'm sure many of you have already read one if not both of these but for you who haven't I highly recommend them, especially if you're growing in living soil. I'm reading TWM for a second time at the moment on the hammock. They contradict each other on many levels.. mainly anaerobic(JADAM) V'S aerobic(Soil Food Web) but I combine techniques, a little from each and rarely have to use brought in products. I am lucky to live on a large piece of land which backs on to a river so I'm never short of organic materials to use but even if you only have room for a compost pile and a worm bin, that's a great start. This mentality of buying new soil each grow is ass backwards. Happy reading

Attachments

• 0812201628e.jpg
    0812201628e.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 22

kritios

The best one I've read lately is "Marijuana Horticulture Fundamentals" by K . Published by Green Candy Press.

It's by a guy who grows commercially indoors so much of it is focused on that. He does cover some OD stuff as well.