What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Kirk Douglas

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
He has a good catalog of films to watch.

A giant among the industry, 103 years old, nice.

Rest in peace old friend.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Jeez - old Kirk died - I was watching his old movies when I was just a boy - and he was a great actor - lived 103 years - wow.

RIP Kirk -

A

anoydas 666

yep another great gone, R.I.P.
picture.php

h.h.

Veteran
The ex used to make frequent deliveries to his house when she worked as Lady Hanson’s personal attendant.

Anybody else here have a 4 x 5 painting of Spartacus?

picture.php

Not sure why my IPad pics load up sideways.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RIP ,,,Kirk Douglas,,
one of the true greats of the silver screen imho,,,,,s2

Gry

RIP. Did what he could to help those
tarred by the blacklist, at considerable
personal expense.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loved "Lonely Are The Brave"! True actor's actor playing varying roles, a greatest generation's hero! RIP.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
His contemporaries must be all gone by now. He was ethnically Jewish, I do not remember him ever playing a Jewish character. Not popular at the time he came up in films.

Defied the the blacklist, so something there with courage. Really put out a lot of work, films, books tv. When I was a kid everyone knew his name and seen many of his films. RIP

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
“Lonely are the Brave” was his favorite film according to his son.......and mine as well......

R.I.P.