What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hurry, meeting an aptus rep, what questions would you ask?

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shipping into the states in a "controlled environment" is pricey... That's what the word is. :joint:

that is complete bull..

look at canna or H&G to know that's just untrue ( no I'm not talking about there overpriced additives )

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
if your not growing your ganja organically then you should not be reselling it for other people to consume. i dont understand how these companies even stay in biz are people really that foolish to waste shit tons of money on salt based ferts when you can spend a fraction of the price on some organic shit and have waaaay better herb...i guess it just easier to read a bottle then it is to mix up some super soil.

dalilguy

Hurry, meeting an aptus rep, what questions would you ask?

that is complete bull..

look at canna or H&G to know that's just untrue ( no I'm not talking about there overpriced additives )

Well canna and H&G products aren't "bio activated"... Hence the "s tho :tiphat:

Ask a APTUS rep why it cost so much more state side.. Along with custom's and others permits and such. That was one of the reasons given...

Don't kill the messenger :joint:

PeopleWish

If I am already hitting 2lbs per lights of super dank herb, how will Altus improve my quality and harvest weight?

I asked a rep this befor, it would be funny to see what your rep says.

dakine1

Bump.

Wheres the rest of the tests on the other products in the line?

Sometimes I like stirring the shit stew.

:biggrin:

Called and asked aptus about that... apparently they had that official report from cdfa because it was pulled for testing from a shop after somebody told the cdfa they thought fasilitor had PGR's in it.

So basically, if a person calls the cdfa and claims that an aptus product, or any product for that matter, contains harmful materials then the cdfa is required to pull it from the shelf somewhere and test it...

seems like they have nothing to hide, but we've seen shady shit in this industry many times over.
Fasilitor was the main one I was questioning in regards to PGR's anyway...

If I had to pick another one to be skeptical about it would be their peakboost or finaleboost I think... any other thoughts on this out there ? :dunno:

D

DHF

Is there a way to verify that DT ?.....I think that`s the biggest concern with the general consensus concerning the PGR`s , and hey.....

Lotta Big Dawg Growbro`s I`ve known for almost 20 yrs on the left coast are jumpin on the Aptus train ta give it a whirl for shits and giggles , so .....

Time will tell whether or not it`s a viable addition to their base nute formula for increased yields from stable earning machines already in place for many yrs....... and.......

Regardless of the costs if it produces and performs for the bottomline end results , but hopefully we all won`t be glowin the dark from runnin and consumin it .......No offense intended......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

313Ninja

Aptus and PGR's

Aptus and PGR's

Is there a way to verify that DT ?.....I think that`s the biggest concern with the general consensus concerning the PGR`s , and hey.....

Lotta Big Dawg Growbro`s I`ve known for almost 20 yrs on the left coast are jumpin on the Aptus train ta give it a whirl for shits and giggles , so .....

Time will tell whether or not it`s a viable addition to their base nute formula for increased yields from stable earning machines already in place for many yrs....... and.......

Regardless of the costs if it produces and performs for the bottomline end results , but hopefully we all won`t be glowin the dark from runnin and consumin it .......No offense intended......

I was worried about Fasilitor having PGR's because of how well it worked.... here is what put my mind at ease.

Attachments

• Aptus.jpg
    Aptus.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 13

313Ninja

On a side note Aptus is the whip....I ran the full line on heavy 16 base this past summer with amazing results. I usually run DWC, but every summer i go to promix/growstone mix in smartpots because of heat and power issues where I live and the fear of pumps turning off. Now that I am running hydro again, and am running the full Rock Nutrients lineup and foliar feeding Fasilitor (1ml/L). I am doing a side by side with the foliar feeding and the ones getting hit with fasilitor are doing quite well :)

dakine1

I'm convinced enough for now and really enjoying the results... after meeting the developer at a max yield show it really seems to me that aptus has nothing to hide.

But like the rest of you I hope I'm right

A

ak-51

I was worried about Fasilitor having PGR's because of how well it worked.... here is what put my mind at ease.
Not all PGR's are listed on that report (for example, Triacontanol). I don't know if they didn't test for them or just didn't list them.

I have to admit that I am fascinated in product that seem to have so much buzz around them. The whole reason this thing is a hot issue is the contrast between the allegedly great results and the total lack of information on how exactly those results were achieved. Obviously PGR's are an easy explanation/scapegoat.

I just can't see myself ever paying so much for an additive. Maybe if we find out what the active ingredient(s) is then I can order bulk chemical straight from China.

Call the Aptus they will send you the reports done by the states

Latest posts

Latest posts