What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hurry, meeting an aptus rep, what questions would you ask?

KITCHA

Veteran
Cool, can you ask:why in the US does it cost $200 for 250ml of fasiltor and the same bottle is bought for €37 in Europe? Also can you find out if there planning on releasing a base nutrient other than the pellets or whatever they have currently I.e something that would replace heavy 16, canna etc like most people use with there additives.

Thanks kit-

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd ask him if it is possible to get better results with any new products they have in the pipeline and what makes there hocus pocus that much more than what is currently the horticultural industry standaed.

I would also ask if their product has any serious accreditations from leaders of the horticultural world for it performance and if not why not..

Definatly ask what is Aptus doing about ecoligy and sustainability for the planet and what there current goals are for the coming year.

Ask them about charity donations and any work that they have done/will do for the community, and any forseable legal implications that certain ingreedients that make up there product may fall under in due course when retailing in different regions and if they have any specific procedures in place going forward into the new year to deal with such difficulties.

These should provoke awkward responses. keep the guy on a knife edge.

Dorky

Tried double dose fascilator myself it slows down vert growth and promotes more side branching.

Start boost and Bloom boost I like a lot. don't need no Fa$cilator since I use 50%growstones. The rest of line should stay in holland.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
When I first got he product I used a double dose of FASILITOR for the first 21 days and saw no noticeable difference in stretch and felt quite ripped off actually..BUT..now I use it much more sparingly and I feel like it's worth every penny. But to each it's own.

Looking forward to hearing the lecture.

D

drifting

im totally digging this line. i double dose the fascilatator once in week 2 of flowering and it did seem to slow them down but it was very little. my plants did bush out a lil more than normal. im growing a couple of different ogs and chem4 in organic soil

Same things I am hearing. Sounds like bushmaster to me. No thanks. Someone should send it off for GC/MS. Might get a late night visit from the Aptus "Rep" lol

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
^that makes no sense and is just an uneducated estimation..bushmaster halts vertical growth almost completely and is VERY touchy on how much you can use. The Fasilitor can be used at with much less caution (I've heard of one person adding 5ml per gal..without any burn or negative effects!) and all around doesn't provide the same results at all. So why discredit something you have no experience with? Keep going off what your "hearing", I'll just keep doing and learning from first hand results.

I find it sad that so many discredit something just because they have their doubts or because "some guy at the hydro shop" tells you otherwise. There has to be a reason why people would spend so much on additive products, then go back and buy them again, and that's because for those trying it..IT WORKS! I have yet to hear of one person who has tried this product *in a well maintained environment* and didn't see noticeable change. You think I like spending 600+ on a single liter of an additive??..NO, but I will until the price lowers as I find it worth it when only used sparingly. I have never hit 2 pounds per light and since using it, minus an extremely HOT run of cookies in the dead of summer, I've hit 2lb on every table ever since.

Dorky

Same things I am hearing. Sounds like bushmaster to me. No thanks. Someone should send it off for GC/MS. Might get a late night visit from the Aptus "Rep" lol

Fa$cilitor is nothing like paclo, alar or cycocel.

Those pgr's even slightly overdosed will give you smell less softball nugs

ttaylor

i personally think thats what it is. there was a guy in the audience that said he uses fascilator at double strength to "HALT" vertical growth...... so you tell me. but really they claim its all cytokinins and giberellins

Fa$cilitor is nothing like paclo, alar or cycocel.

Those pgr's even slightly overdosed will give you smell less softball nugs

Hi, first post here, learned a lot so i have to give back... The faccilitor or regulator as it is named here in eu, might have a little of PGRs actulaly phytohormones... it cann not contain gibberelins, this plant hormone causes cell elongnation witch is contrary to the suposed effect of regulator/facilitor. Second it may contain the "pgr" cytokinin, but that's not such a bad thing, so does any kelp product or nytrozime... also it might contain auxins (not necessarily I3AA IBA etc..) these 2 combined in a ratio of 3:1 C:A will get you a plant released from apical dominance... actually any depletion of auxin will do that..

Second quote: For all of you who have troubles with plant height/ streching and don't want to use clormercat/daminozide/-azole, 40 minutes before "sunrise" drop temperature with 3 degrres Celsius, and keep it like that for at least another 40 min.

i personally think thats what it is. there was a guy in the audience that said he uses fascilator at double strength to "HALT" vertical growth...... so you tell me. but really they claim its all cytokinins and giberellins

Tried double dose fascilator myself it slows down vert growth and promotes more side branching.

Start boost and Bloom boost I like a lot. don't need no Fa$cilator since I use 50%growstones. The rest of line should stay in holland.

^that makes no sense and is just an uneducated estimation..bushmaster halts vertical growth almost completely and is VERY touchy on how much you can use. The Fasilitor can be used at with much less caution (I've heard of one person adding 5ml per gal..without any burn or negative effects!) and all around doesn't provide the same results at all. So why discredit something you have no experience with? Keep going off what your "hearing", I'll just keep doing and learning from first hand results.

I find it sad that so many discredit something just because they have their doubts or because "some guy at the hydro shop" tells you otherwise. There has to be a reason why people would spend so much on additive products, then go back and buy them again, and that's because for those trying it..IT WORKS! I have yet to hear of one person who has tried this product *in a well maintained environment* and didn't see noticeable change. You think I like spending 600+ on a single liter of an additive??..NO, but I will until the price lowers as I find it worth it when only used sparingly. I have never hit 2 pounds per light and since using it, minus an extremely HOT run of cookies in the dead of summer, I've hit 2lb on every table ever since.

Sounds like someone is mad they bought it hook line and sinker from the hydro rep before seeing how it played out on the market. I for one am not being a guinea pig for some company. I see the results, I just do not trust there is not PGR's in it.

Can you really just blindly have faith in a company now a days? Especially after Humboldt County's Own's situation? I was "some guy at a hydro store" a year ago when we got calls from the distos that gravity and bushaster were being pulled off the shelves. I called HCO and asked if this was true why it was being pulled. They assured me it was a mistake and the products are perfectly safe for consumable crops as they are just seaweed blends and there was no recall. Now we all know the truth finally.

When it comes down to it I do not want to pass along a possibly cancerous product down my chain. There are people who use my product truly as medicine and also my friends and family partake in the herb. They are always my first thought when considering potential inputs into my gardens. If this ends up tested by a lab and shows no PGRs then sure I will bust it out. Until then the sample boxes I got are staying on the shelf gathering dust.

Congrats on 2 a light. But know its doable without fancy additives and nutrients for that matter. If this product is what it takes to get those numbers for you then I would re evaluate your environment, genetics and cropping parameters. We do that on the reg with 6 plants per 1k no co2 or fancy additives, perpetually. That's only 5.5 a plant there if you are doin some math, very achievable..

Latest posts

Latest posts