What's new

Fallen returns to the great outdoors.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Well after a long winter and seemingly endless spring, in which i had given up hope of hearing from my friend in the country, i finally got a call 2 weeks ago and was told we were a go for this year again. so i went through my veg room, and pulled out 6 nice specimens, 3 abusive, 2 f-13 and a blockhead, and took them in their 2 gallon pots the 45 miles to my friends farm. They got a bit beat up in transit, but i am told that they are recovering nicely. so we dug some nice holes, i feel the plot is lucky as i dug out a horseshoe from one of the holes and hung it up. after putting the original 6 in we decided that there was room for more, so 2 days later i took out 4 more abusives.

since last year we have trimmed out a bit of the over head foliage allowing for good sun most of the day. last year as some may recall i did a little run with a c99, a old time moonshine, and a true blueberry, i had a decent experience and learned a bit too, but most importantly i had some tasty smoke for a while. so with out further hesitation, some pics of the beginning of the 09 season under that great h.i.d. in the sky.

the horseshoe for luck

the original 6 still in their pots

f-13 in its pot

and in the ground

abusive in its pot

and in the ground

blockhead in the pot

blockhead in the ground

and finally the original 6 in the ground

stay tuned for more, prolly a photo update this week, for 2 weeks in the ground.

peace -fb

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
fB wookiebush!!
Howzit brother..?? First poster up in this biatch.. That is a nice lil plot there, I hope they grow friggn into roided out monsters.. Ill be watching as usual.. peace..

sack

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Good Luck
Lookin like some NICE dirt there
I be right here....by this outlet (gotta plug in my Volcano) Watchin
:woohoo:

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
I went out today and visited my outdoor plot, and i was suprised to see the f-13 budding out really hard. everything else is looking good too. well heres some pics:

the "family plot"

some abusives

blockhead

f-13

see how the f-13 is flowering out hard?

peace and thanks for stoppin by
-fb

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kind of late to be planting....you must live in a warmer climate eh? they look like dandy plants to introduce to the great outdoors. are they clones?

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
yeah they are clones smokey, i had no choice but wait my friend whos place we do this at had a bunch of family crisis' to deal with and we got a late start. But started none the less, and soon enough it will be finished with us playing snip n clip in oct, judging from the way the f-13 is flowering i think we will be doing a couple different harvests. we should be good to get done with the rest third or fourt week of oct.

peace -fb

E

EasyMyohoDisco

The blockhead was top notch BUDDY! Me and the missus send a big hug over your way brother! Happy New Year indeed!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now wandering in the Outdoor heavens. Thanks for your contribution to IC, Fallen Buddha.