What's new

Maistre's 1200W Hydro-Organic Buffet

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Maistre if you can get a regulator for free do it man do it now that will save you at least 140.00 and is the most costly of the setup. Ok now you need a tank here ya go :

http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/tanks/co2.shtml

Get a 20 pound for 98.00 it cost 18.61 to fill and is good for 2 grows. With shipping you looking at around 135.00 for 20-35 % more bud DO IT MAN!

Above you will see how mine is injected. 3 times per day 12,3,6 let run for 1 minute per cycle depending on the size of the room. My box is small and sealed so you might want to go longer. Good Luck you won't be sorry!

Mr.Wags

P

Pound4Pound

Fantastic response! Didnt expect all that but thats the truth folks. Maistre is proving that cannabis responds better to pure RO as to Tap water. The water our communities pump into our homes can sometimes be of very low quality. We are offered much better quality H2O than the way things once were but even still is your tap water worth watering your plants or more importantly for you and your families consumption?

Can't beat 0ppm! Well done brother.

G

Mr. Wags
Thanks for the tank link... I'm still undecided... those tanks seemed kind of small. My grow area is 5 X 10 X 7 soooooo... I'm thinking it will take more. Also... I will be adding another area under a 1000W air-cooled and do some sort of bucket rig with it.

Pound4Pound
Your welcome... This RO water is good stuff. It sure makes growing simpler.

I really want to get my photo skills sharpened up a bit this my cam. I've never really liked it... even though it's capable of taking nice pics.

White Russian

2292white-russian01-031008-med.jpg

I really want to learn to take better pics.

G

So... I changed the res out lastnight... and flushed a few tables with just PH 6.0 RO water.

Once I added nutes:

9 oz. PBP Bloom for Soil
3 oz Liquid Karma
1 tsp SuperThrive
2 oz Hydroplex
2 oz Silicone Blast
12 tsp of Epsom Salts

This gave me the following readings:

PH 4.30
PPM 870
EC 1.29

I let the res settle in for a few hours and added 1 tbs of PH Up which brought me to 5.6 for PH. This has held steady now for 12 hours. I'll bring the ppm up in the 1100-1200 range later today.

My old PH meter was really way off... even though it calibrated to the solution just fine. To think... I really trusted that thing and all along I was running my solutions 1 full point lower than what I was lead to believe from the readings. It's a wonder anything lived... IMAGINE... thinking you had perfectly stable solutions at 5.8 when in reality... it was 4.8. HOLY SHIT!

Never-the-less... the garden is looking fabulous despite myself.

I'm determined to get this photography bit down... sooooooo... here are a few pics to share with you.

White Russian #5

2292whiterussian-5-031305-med.jpg

AK-47 Flower Top

2292ak-47-031305-med.jpg

and the babies

2292thebabies031305-med.jpg

The littles ones survived a 2000 mile flight and are safely tucked away in the nursery being fed PBP Grow and Liquid Karma.

G

Coming along nice there friend... good reminder to allways dubble check your meters...
good to see your cuttings made it...

take care
greenfriend

lookin killer! Cant wait to see the updates. Glad to hear you got the ph back. It can be a monster sometimes and a bad meter hurts cause it tricks you! Had it happen before and damn near went insane lol.

Peace

Toll_Free

If you really read the manuals to the meters, even the "leave in the tank type", they will tell you to take your reading, then take the meter probe out and put it in a solution. If you leave your probes in the solutions (reservoirs), then you are doing "controlled destruction".

Your Hannah probably just needed a new meter probe. I use New Zealand Hydro products for my metering, and their manuals tell you to pull the probes out when not in use and put them in PH neutral water... And thats for their "leave in the solution all the time" type of meter.

Anyway, off to smoke a bowl, then kick back and watch the flames :)

--Toll_Free

Pretty similar system in that I run 3x3's with 1k over each table, 16 per tray in 3 gal grow bags. I told you I'd post a couple pics so here they are :eek: . Strain is Serious seeds chronic. 2 Distincr phenos. One Pure Indica and 2 simialar sativa/indica hybrids. Killer system/thread and pics. :joint:

29 days in flower.

Peace :joint:

G

GreenFriend
Hey Bro... thanks for dropping by... All those readings are important... You can do all the right stuff... but if your base line reading is off... you're still up a creek.

Toll_Free
No flames here man... glad you popped in and your comments and advice are most welcome. I usually pull the probe and cap it with 7.0 solution and this lil sponge thing that came with it to retain moisture.

skunkafryed
Wow... your setup looks great! I'd love to hear more about your setup. How and what are you feeding? Your room looks very nicely done... what are you doing for ventilation?

Have you run Chronic before?

Thanks for sharing your pics!

Thanks man. I'm running an 8 inch can fan with filter. You can see it in the background if you look close. The canfan is in the attic and so are the ballasts. I'm running c02 @ about 1800ppm. 2 ac's, total of 14000 btu's. Nutes are Foxfarm grow, Big Bloom, Liquid karma and kabloom. Medium is Foxfarm light warrior mix in 3 gal grow bags. 1000w'r under each tray (upgrading in a few months to digi 600's). I'm a big believer in bottom feeding so I flood to waste and they love it. Though any time I need to flush I have to top feed to get the run off...

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts