What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maistre's 1200W Hydro-Organic Buffet

G

Bonzo
Hey bro... thanks for stopping by.

The RO Unit is great. I had really nasty water. Now I have PH 7.0 and about 10-15 ppm.

I picked this unit up off of eBay... $125.00ish + shipping, if I recall. This unit is a 6 stage and I think is rated at 110 gallons a day.

I'd buy the same unit all over again... without hesitation.

2292ro-unit.jpg

racketeer

Yeah i love my system too maistre, i have the same one but busted the valve on my tank so i use it without the tank. Also, my dog chewed up all the hose connections so I have to replace them all :lol:

But yuppers, I would buy another one in a second!

G

notpot
Thanks for dropping by... and you are so right... that was a typo and corrected above... thanks for making me aware of that.

Rackateer
Welcome back man... IF not for the RO Unit... I would not beable to grow here.

Bonzo
It's a wise investment for sure... hope you find one at a great price.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok Maistre it's been 5 days with no pics man. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. haha. Looking forward to the updates.

Mr.Wags

G

Update****

Update****

racketeer
Yuppers... that RO filter is why I can grow where I am. Without it... I'm afraid I would be just SOL.

Mr. Wags
Sorry I've been such a slacker here. I had a hard drive crash recently and it's really screwed up my stuff. I work from home and NEED my computer... it's how I get to my office. Finally on the road to recovery. I've had to reinstall a bazillion programs. Fortunately... I felt the crash coming... my computer has been warning me ever since I upgraded to MS Service Pack 2... so I imaged the drive and was able to save all my datafiles... it's just been a royal pain in the ass getting everything back as it should be. Pics coming soon, my friend.

a.k.a. Herb
Thanks for dropping in... now you see why I've entitled this thread Hydro-Organic Buffet... Stay tuned... MORE variety is yet to come.

Bonzo
Hey Man!!! The babies are all tucked away in their new bed! I'll give you a nursery shot soon.

usawontstopme
Welcome to the Buffet man... Glad you found it and want to hang around. I'm on a mission here... to find a few special SOG strains.

HOG!
Glad to see you stop in bro... I know how busy you are... dayum have you got alot of stuff going on. I've kicked it up a few notches with my grow from last year... still aways to go. You were my original inspiration to do tables and to find a great SOG strain. That White Rhino you have sure is looking like it could fill the bill... but in the interim... I've got a TON of new stuff going on.

I'll try to get a few more pics up this week. I've recently added a 3 X 3 table under a 430W Son Agro for vegging... This table has been online about a week now and seems to be a great veg solution for me.

Once again... thanks ya'll for stopping by and taking a peek.

:canabis:

G

Pic Update

Pic Update

Here is the flower room as of today. Everyone seems healthy and happy and enjoying the ride.

2292flower-030805-med.jpg

A little peak at a White Russian Bud

2292wr-030805-med.jpg

New arrivals today... all safely tucked away!

2292peek-med.jpg

Some sweet California goodness... Ogre & M-39

2292caliclones-med.jpg

The new veg area: 3 X 3 table under a Son Agro 430W. This was a much needed addition to the garden.

All on this table have shown female pre-flowers and include:

Double Sour Diesel
BlueMoon Rocks
Bogglegum
Blue Thunder

2292veg-table-030805-med.jpg

Check this baby Blue Thunder

2292bluethunder-hand-med.jpg

Bonzo

Veteran
Lookin good Miastre! How sweet it is indeed. Are those plants in the top pic the ones that were vegging in your last update? great growth dude! peace, Bonzo

G

nice setup, I am sure it servesyou well

That Blue thunder fan is fucking big! How are your BMR doing?

G

Bonzo
Yes, sir... they are all the same girls... just 3 weeks later. I'm growin these out semi-SOG style. They were not very tall when they went on the tables and now are about 16 - 18 inches.

Nate
The BMR's are getting lush... I've got 3 ladies out of 6.

This is #6 which was the smallest of the bunch when I put them in their pots.

2292bmr-6-031005-med.jpg

I saved a couple males... got them bagged so I can collect some pollen. Will probably make a few F2's from them to play with later.

I hope these turn out half as nice as your BMRs did. Thanks for stopping by.

G

Last fall sometime... I picked up some of Capt. Crip's Superfruit X Blue Satellite off of SeedBay. I think I have a very intersting little lady on my table.

2292sf-x-bs-031005-med.jpg

She's electric... just out of control so I had to bend her back and tie the wench down. This gal started out looking very indica... but as she is starting to show her flowers... it's obvious she is a very lovely sativa.

2292sf-x-bs-2-031005-med.jpg

and another shot... she looks so delicate... yes?

2292sf-x-bs-1-031005-med.jpg

I'm hoping for a big bowl of Fruit Loops!

P

Pound4Pound

Very good Show Maistre! I really enjoyed checking out the setup and the progress. Seems to me like you have a fine stock as well! What are is the ppm of your water before the RO? I have about 250 ppm out of the tap and with RO is come in at a clean 25 ppm and 6.40 ph, but even better than that we have found that the rainwater here has 0ppm and 6.00 ph.

Blue Thunder and SuperFruit, they sound monumental! Savory their goodness, after a job well done hombre.

G

Let me put it this way... my tap water just sucks. Disregard the previous readings above... my PH meter sucked as well and did not give accurate readings... a Hanna Checker... it seemed to work great... the first 6 months I had it.

So... I added a new Milwaukee SM802 to my hydro toolkit just yesterday.

2292meter-02-10-08-med.jpg

This meter works well for me in that it is portable, however I do have a resevoir that I primarily wanted to monitor so... I put some velcro on the back and gave it a semi-permanent home.

2292meter-01-10-08-med.jpg

Now... to answer your question I took a new set of reading today of my tap water... water after RO and water in my res.

Tap Water
PH: 7.8
EC: .8
PPM: 550

RO Water
PH: 6.1
EC: 0
PPM: 0

Resevoir
PH: 5.7
EC: 1.61
PPM: 1100

I'll make mention that with PBP and my amendments that I do not chase my PH. Once I start to see any movement of 5 - 6 points up or down I will change the res. Basically I top off as needed. I get usually 2+ weeks service before I change it out.

The hard part here is doing multi-strains and maintaining a balance of what they all can live with. I know this is a compromise at best... but so far it's working. Previously I've pushed the nutes... this run I'm laying back and the girls seem to be loving it.

Blue Thunder is Reeferman's and the Superfruit is from Capt. Crip who is creating his own seed line, Kryptonite Seeds. If you haven't already... checkout the Capt's Quest thread.

Mr. Wags
Thanks for cruising by bro!

Your show is looking fabulous... gawd... I want my baby buds to grow up and be like yours.

I think some C02 is on my horizon. I just need to decide how I want to implement it. A grow friend locally has offered his C02 regulator to me but I don't think I would be too fond of lugging takes in and out. I would love a CO2 generator I just need to squeeze it into my "hobby budget".

Latest posts

Latest posts