What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Lifesaver ~Manatuska~ Grow

G

overwatering the young roots

young roots are REAL thirsty and dont know their limits, kinda like underage drinkers!!

keep feeding them through the top only when the hydroton seems that its let all its water go, the way they're goin now they are getting too much

O

OHenry

Things they are a changin'...

Things they are a changin'...

Well...I'm not off to the great start I h ad hoped to...but! with great excitment I am going to start my grow over. With the help of Crazy I am going to switch over to soil , continuing an organic diet and also decrease the number of plants...I am taking some excellent advice and feel much more confident it the future of my closet. I will be hoping to get my genetics in order and get some new dirt. Update this soon. LAter OH

O

OHenry

Aero to Soil.

Aero to Soil.

Well I made the move this week. I went out and got some dirt. I know that there will be a day when I have the Aero setup again but for right now soil is going to be my best medium. I will be posting a grow thread in the soil forum. I have germed three of Bog's Lifesavers and have also germed some of TRC's limited Blackindiglow! I'll make sure to post the link here @ some point today or tomorrow. Hope everyone stops by to check in. LAter OH

Latest posts

Latest posts