What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TK's Fall grow thread.

G

hell yeah she is dude, that's a very nice plant there..... everyone round these parts loves her too.

you all finished with everything else then, dried and ready to go?

happen to have any dried bud shots? :D just curious as to how everything turned out.... looks like you did a masterful job, and shall be balls deep in the rewards for the forseeable future :D

take care

THC

edit : oops , looks like i was a bit early on asking :D

G

Absolutely THC, a virtual buffet line of budz down here. I still have the 3 Willie Nelson, 1 Ultimate Moonshine, and I NLK under the lights.

I have harvested, dried, and put all in jars for further curing except for the Great White Shark and the Lifesaver hangin. I still need to manicure and jar up those two plants. The Great White Shark is a friggin monster plant, great producer as well, can't wait to smoke. The Raspberry cream ended up at about 3 oz's from the 2 plants but what a smell.

Grapefruit, grapefruit, grapefruit, now there is something to write home about. I love this plant! Killer big fluffy but dense budz, killer smell, excellent high, and the buds look like something right out of the Cannabible. Ooooooweee man, this is nice. Thanks to the "THC" clone angel :wink:

K2 is another that will kick you square between the eyes. Sugar coated nugz and a friggin crippling buzz. Do not operate heavy machinery on the shit for sure. 1 killer bong rip and your toast. Very nice, the taste and smell as well as the bag appeal are crazy. Thanks again to that "THC" angel

I will jack with my macro setting on the camera tonight and see if I can make something happen.

Tex

G

har har har, good to hear brotherman, glad the ladies treated you right , knew they were heading into good hands :D

i love to see what others can do with the stuff i got goin too.... gives me something to strive for i guess :yummy:

i'm extremely happy that you like em, cause i know i really loved those few southern belles i had a chance to play with.

THC

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey TK just curious, Those babies you got ready for the next round? How often do you flood them. My first time using ready grow and yes ebb and flow was curious have been going by the lifting of the pot so far and keeping notes.

Mr.Wags

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Good Deal! Thats what I was looking forward to :D excellent and it seems we got a similar line up in the works :D nice bro :D

G

Seems like everytime I post on one of your threads TK I'm using adjectives like awesome, incredible, outstanding, phenominal, impressive, striking! As always bro......... :yummy:

G

I'll add to your praise Tk, very nice grow. I wish I could get my setup dialed in like you have. Gotta get a bigger light for one thing.

Great Job.

G

Thanks all for the undiserved praise. At least I can do this pretty good now.hehe

Wags, I flood for 30 to 45 minutes every four hours or so when the lights are on and ontime right in the middle of the dark cycle. By the time I put mine into the flood the roots are pretty much at the bottom of the pot so I only flood a very shallow amount. I flood like an 1-1/2"-2" up the side of the pot. One spacer in the drain tube hieght for the flood table. I am going to cut back on my flood cycles though, because these are basically my schedules for Hydrotron and I think the Ready Gro holds alot more moiture over time. We'll see.

Tex

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is what I have Found Tk. I have these pots hold moisture for 3 days. I've gotten some Skunk Specials and Some Nl X BB from Gypsy. The Nl rooted like little bitches but the Skunks are taking there sweet little Time. I to am only flooding 1 -1 1/2 inches up (Got that From your Last grow) but Got some yellowing from the lower leaves and felt I was watering to much. Backed off the watering waited for the pots to get light ( a day or 2) and the yellowing stopped. I even took and filled and empty pot and put under the light (400 Hortilux blue) and after 3 days at 77 degrees an inch and a half of the bottom was still soggy and evenly wet throughout the pot. Please don't laugh TK but when I post my own grow (no hijacking here) I've copied about everything I could (except talent years away on that one) even down to the aerocloner,the rapid rooters,pbp,lq,cal mag,and of course Ready Gro in the same size pots. If I fail now it's my own damn fault. I've been floodind once a day now and was afraid I was doing something wrong?

Mr.Wags

G

Waggs, I flood more times than that now with no problems. You might look at your ph level and get it up a little to uptake the Mag in the nutes, that might help with the yellowing.

I think I will cut my flood cycles back just to see what happens but this is my third run with the Ready Gro and these cycles with great results.

No failin allowed here bro, we are all here to help. Even if you trash the grow you learn alot each time so all is not lost.

Good growin

Tex

Latest posts

Latest posts