What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TK's Fall grow thread.

PNW_grown

Veteran
man texas, you ever take a break??? :) I always enjoy stopping by your threads cause its always something new and fun... good luck man. hey, make sure you let me know when you start that arts blend. I really cant wait to see what you do with it. There are a few others that i sent it to who have started grow threads, but i look forward to yours. peace and good luck bro

G

Thanks PNW

I am going to run the Art's blend real soon. I will probably drop the beans in the next two weeks

Tex

G

I use (2) 600 Hortilux hps bulbs in a super spectrum daul bulb housing

Tex

G

Tex you big show off. Shit looks good man. Hydro good. I cant wait to switch fully back to hydro and get back to them yields like yours. Keep up the good work!

Blatant :wave:

G

My space is actually 4' x 4' x 9' with the 3x3 table in the middle so I am closer to 75 watts per sq.ft.

Heat is not a problem, I have a 440 cfm cannister fan pulling directly from the fixtures holes and my rooms are sealed so it actually pulls a vacuum between the two rooms.

Tex

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Texas Kid said:
Your to kind T

Post some of those trees you grow up there in the Great White North.hehe

Tex

Maybe it is high time to start up a thread getting close to flipping what should be my biggest grow to date :) .

G

yo tex.

you didnt toss those grapefruits did ya?

they are fine, but there is a chance that they may hermie late into flowering, and it is very minimal, easily taken care of.

THC

G

No way THC, they are looking killer and smell really nice.

I start to flush this weekend so I am a week or so out from the chopper

Tex

G

good deal :) they're great right away dried, but it takes a month or so of cure time to really get the wicked flavor goin on.

THC

Bonzo

Veteran
hello texas kid! very very healthy, i am thinking of going organic, sounds like a good thing. would love to see all your plants in the table, it must be a bit crowded! your lighting setup has convinced me to bigger with my new lights.once again looks great dude.

G

Here is the Northern Lights x Kush from clone, a real fav!!!!

Here is the Raspberry Creme from clone, great smell, smoke, and appearance but weak yield

Here is some Lifesaver

I'm really diggin the blue finish of this Lifesaver, Mwhaaaaahaaaa
The choppin blocks a callin
Tex

Last edited:

wickyd

how many days flowering are you into now on those TK? The buds looks ginormous, I hope mine grow that size.....

wickyd

G

Here is a pic of the NLK kickin. I like to run this plant longer than most but I like the buzz that way. A real crowd pleaser.

Tex

G

Here some hangin out to dry. I did it in stages this time, doing a selective harvest of whole plants every three to four days.

Lifesaver and Great White Shark

Next round gettin ready, Sour Bubble 2BX and Blackberry S1

Tex

Latest posts

Latest posts