What's new

Hapa Haze

OldCoolSativa

In 2017 I got some Hapa Haze F2 seeds from a guy who got them from another guy in Florida who was working on a "super sativa" project. There is very little information on this strain on the interwebz. The F1s were made by Centennial Seeds in Colorado. Here is the original description:

The Hapa Haze seed was made with the Waipi’o Hapa and Haze. I’ve grown both of these lines enough to know the unique markers of each. The Hapa Haze expresses the best characteristics of both parents and is a textbook example of hybrid vigor.

Hapa Haze is a large plant and performs best in large rooms or outdoors where the sunshine can encourage maximum expression of its potential.

Pine and citrus dominate the flavor and fragrance. The smoke leaves a unique and delicious fragrance in the air that will bring you back to a time when equatorial Sativa types made up the bulk of the American herb supply. Flavorful, stimulating and easy to grow.

Flowering time: 10 - 12 weeks

Has anyone grown Hapa Haze? I'd like to know what haze was used. Maybe someone else knows the guy in Florida who was working on the super sativa project?

nldfarmer

Hate to revive an old thread, but does anyone else have experience growing these? I might have to take this journey on my own :D