What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PM on ME mother lady. what to do?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Just found PM on my mother lady and don't know what to do to get rid of it. Have on hand to use neem oil, or organocide 3-in-1 spray. would rather not use any nasty bad sprays on me plants.
Is there anything more 100% organic than these i could use?

Do any of you think Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome is linked to the use of stuff like neem oil or other sprays? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannab...mesis_syndrome

This sticky thread about pm has too many pages to go through to find a remedy for PM.

lately can't seem to keep any plants healthy or alive very long.:mad:

thanks for your info.

PdxFarms

Relieve the grow area of the environmental condition that may have introduced the pm. Whether it be humidity swings or such.
You can foliar treat your lady to hold the pm back but the bottom line is, you need to systemically treat. That doesn't mean harsh fungicides. One of the things I do is start introducing a beneficial microorganism streptomyces in my veg cycle to build a healthy immune system to fight disease. Since we've used this for a while, I can have over crowded rooms with humidity swings and other conditions that would invite pm....and never see/get it. Sounds like you have something going on by saying lately you can't keep them healthy or alive very long. If temps, humidity and air flow are ideal... And now pm showing... There's a problem in your root environment. So focus on that.
Product green cleaner, green cure and other omri compliant products works well for surface treating pm. But find the real problem

Green Squall

Wash her with Horstail tea 3 days in a row..

Interesting. I'm going to look into this. Why 3 days in a row? What about an outdoor plant plant that's still vegging? Would spraying it once a week work?

Right now I've been spraying with Copper Fungicide once a week and have given 2 soil drenches of actinovate. PM is very mild and not wide spread. I'm trying to get a handle on it before flowering.

Dog Star

Veteran
Best antifunghal remedie is Horstail tea,3 days in a row cause you need to cover
hole surface of leaf and stems,branches with spraying and after tea dries
he will exchange PH of surface..

cause of that funghal diseases cant sustain their development and they dissapear
and go back under soil surface.

In same time you will give Silica and Sulphor to your plant,extra nutes and you dont need to buy silicate bottled nutes.

Horstail is one amazing plant for those who know..

Dog Star

Veteran
Will take picture of destroyed clones by funghal diseases and then i will take pictures
after i treat them with Horstail tea.. Horstail rejuvenate and made them healthy
again.. its a beauty to see..

Latest posts

Latest posts