What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do we need another seed co.??

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
....im not complaining just every time i come back there are more companys and not much innovation.:tiphat:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i think we need DOZENS more. to the point, we need dozens more based here in the US. overseas vendors are nice, but seeds gotta run the gauntlet getting into country. i need a seed company within a 2 or 3 hour drive so i can go pick them up myself & not risk losing my $$$ on postal intercepts. oh, what i would give for feminized autoflower seeds close by...:)

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I was thinking this could be a good wishlist thread for what we want in seed companys. Why dont you just make a few hunna packs of fem autos??

Floridian

Veteran
Hey aoh if you've never tried seeds here now they are the bomb in my experience.They take credit card too!I need more overseas companies like I need more hemmies.No offense Gypsy you were the vendor for me since the seeds direct days.