What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Megayields runs DoubleTripleOG's gear

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey folks, long time no thread so...

I'm running DOTG's gear and it is amazing I just wanted to share and I love the wrting and sharing idea's with folks about growing. I runa very simple vertical indoor grow, I have a 3 bdrm mobile home single wide, 1 bathroom is Veg, clone, catch all room, I have a Veg area and a flower room these pics are ALL from the flower room

My flower room;

picture.php

FlowerBomb Kush - DOTG

picture.php

picture.php

Corey Cut - DOTG

picture.php

picture.php

Ok enjoy I have another breeders seeds coming and I want to document those, next comes GG#4 x Pink Bazooka by DOTG!

Floridian

Veteran
Look nice bro but for future ventures it looks like those dark green leaves curling down could either be a sign of too much nitrogen during flowering or too high a PH level

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny I thought so too but i live in an area where my humidity rarely gets over 15% relative humidity??? (I just checked my meter it's below 10 % relative humidity atm?) weird I JUST moved here from the Cali coast and I was in MOLD hell their....but I'll hit it with more milk and a few other things....grrr I hate dialing in rooms

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look nice bro but for future ventures it looks like those dark green leaves curling down could either be a sign of too much nitrogen during flowering or too high a PH level

I think it's just the pheno of the Corey Cut im growing...I have 4-45 strains going and this is the only one with curly leaves...I'm using 1/2 the recommended N atm and only compost tea's and molasses.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A friend of mine makes this rosin for a whole bunch of bay area dispo's and he sent me a gram since I've never tried rosin...holy cow! This shit put me DOWN...and it tasted like oranges mmmmm

picture.php

funny I thought so too but i live in an area where my humidity rarely gets over 15% relative humidity??? (I just checked my meter it's below 10 % relative humidity atm?) weird I JUST moved here from the Cali coast and I was in MOLD hell their....but I'll hit it with more milk and a few other things....grrr I hate dialing in rooms

Try organic apple cider vinegar instead of milk or grab some green cleaner.. they're much more effective.
Nice grow though bro!

Check your medium!
I had P.M from pre-mixed coco/perlite that was stored in synthetic(plastic) bags...
kept planting into pre-infected medium...
I now mix only as I need and sterilize(nuke all coco in microwave +/-10/15 mins) no more problems - "touch wood"

Latest posts

Latest posts