What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NO One plays Golf!!

Muah12

haha just got back from my buddys after a round at my local course and was wondering if any of you ic'ers can swing the sticks? im huge on golf I play twice a week and hit the range on the weekend. love to hear if any of you get down.
Cheers

Haven't played since the 70's or 80's.I went to a course with my brother in law and played the back nine.I played a lot of miniature golf and love it,but for the real golf,this was the first and only time I played.I parred the back nine,my brother in law said I was a natural.What a great memory! I will be playing again,count on it.

I also live where their are nothing but golf courses.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I don't know if you can call it playing golf, but I love hacking out there. It's good exercise and I enjoy looking at the mountains etc.

Muah12

Haha fast cast that's awesome yeah I didn't par anything on my first round hahaha you should definitely get back out there!

And cat hacking counts too some people take it so serious that they forget to look around and enjoy the course hills streams everything. Great exercise for sure.

I play a lot up here in California and there's tons of hilly courses and fast greens haha got to bring my own in order to slow em down lmao

HOVAH2.0

I was taught the game of golf by an augusta national Caddie. I've been hitting that sweet spot for 11 years And counting.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Used to enjoy golf....a nice and relaxing game. Haven't played in years though. And I totally sucked at it but had a great time out there, haha

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I thought golf was invented for guys who didn't know how to fish....

LOL.. just kidding man,,,I have a few friends who love hitting the links...

greenpinky

Golf is the only sport u can drink and smoke bud all 18 holes!.... I'm in I'm no tiger but I can smack the hell outa a ball...

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Love it.

No matter how many people are in your group, the game is about you and your skills alone. Infinite amounts of data to play with from previous games and the one you're currently involved in.

Looking forward to curing some of my skeletal issues so I can swing again. The future looks interesting again. :)

Keep it Clean! :D

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Well I've never golfed..but I have played 18 holes of what I call Whack-Fuck!! Beer and a golf cart were involved...and apparently the highest score doesn't win. I like redneck games like beer pong and who hid the shine?

MIway

Veteran
iv thought about organizing a local golf outing in detroit... one of the public course like river rouge. besides medical laws here, its decriminalized in detroit proper... we could smoke up the whole course & no one will say boo. if everyone put up, we cpuld buy the course for a day & own it. get a keg or two, some bbq, get the strip joint girls down... it would be a blast

bigAl25

Veteran
waiting for spring to hit before I, wife and sons can hit the links in 2014. It's too damn cold right now. Tunica, Fairfield Glades, TN and Myrtle Beach are our highlights of the golfing season for us. Remainder is playing cost effective courses around here. New Cobra driver is wonderful. Played with Will MacKenzie in a web.com pro am last summer and now I see he did very well in the recent California PGA matches. He was a real gentleman and nice guy along with his caddy. We will play golf as long as our bodies allow us to, My sons blaze during the game, I hold off until after and burn one with them before we go to Hooters for wings and cold beer. It's more fun looking at the waitress then.

MIway

Veteran
thats pretty cool al... whole family & all.

as long as have been golfing, yet to hit mb yet. closest iv lived to it yet, so it seems a good time.

f&g's

blazeofsmoke

I started playing last year, had a couple of lessons at the local course. nothing better than getting out one evening with a few mate for 9 holes.