What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REPUTABLE SEED BANKS

MJOFMJ420

NEW GROWER HERE
READY TO MOVE UP THE LADDER FROM BAG SEED

CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME A REPUTABLE SEED VENDOR WITH DECENT PRICES AND DECENT QUALITY

IVE BEEN DOING MY OWN HOME WORK ONLY TO COME UP WITH MANY MIXED REVIEWS:tumbleweed:

Muah12

lol...the boo or the bay is where everything comes from most of the ads on ur page shld link you to either. both are reputable Good luck

jayjayfrank

Veteran
i keep to the PNW/canadians and the spainards

tom, chimera, cannacopia, sol, dj short

ace, cannabiogen

honorable mentions for mr.nice and samskunkman

C

chazz michaels

AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SEE MIXED REVIEWS, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT GENERALLY HAPPENS :redface:

I would look at cheaper brands to begin with, they are not all necessarily lower quality....

I

izzywozzywizzy

Hi,ive used a few but i think the problem is the theives in the postal services worldwide i just lost a big bit of cash sent in post even tracked it and my post in uk says it was deliverd and the company who i will not name says they never got it .so some fuckers got it . Its been a month now.i will not use this outfit again theyre loss ,theyve lost my custom for life.dont stick cash in post im never doing it again .i have sent bucket loads in past to mrnice with not one hiccup.the posty ****s know what theyre looking for theyre not daft.peace,i reccomend this joint and me nice and i may use seedsman in future as they have tga which i like.cheers,

al70

Veteran
when buying online use search engine called DUCKDUCKGO, they don't monitor your searches like google n yahoo etc.etc.

MJOFMJ420

WOW THANKS FOR THE QUICK REPLIES.. THIS WAS MY FIRST POST AND I AM DEFINITELY GONNA BE HANGING OUT HERE ON MY FREE TIME. HAVE BEEN USING IT TO BROWSE FOR MONTHS

GREAT TIPS AND THANKS FOR ADDING BOTH PROS AND CONS OF THE VENDORS U GUYS MENTIONED

I WILL PROB BE USING SEEDBAY OR BOUTIQUE AS THOSE ARE WHAT THE PRO'S ON HERE SEEM TO UNANIMOUSLY AGREE ON
I HAD QUESTIONS ABOUT NIRVANA BUT I DNT KNOW WHAT IS ALLOWED TO BE POSTED

C

chazz michaels

I didn't want to give any 'advise' of which brand to try, but I think there are better cheap brands out there than Nirvana....

I would have a look on Seedbay, there are a lot of brands around the $40-$70 range that are top shelf.

Too many to list.

Take care.

King Willie

-I have researched many threads on this subject.

Based on most people's experiences, and my own from a handful of banks thus-far as well, it does not tend to be as simple as that.

It often tends to be more a question of to what degree it is quality genetics from strain-to-strain, even among most "good" seed banks.

The banks that spend the most on advertising are not always among the most trusted/reliable. For some it is more their hype and dollars that have lured many of their customers rather than consistent quality. Even if most usually pop- that says nothing, of course, to help determine the quality of what you have. It also depends on what one is looking for- I personally find the hype surrounding many hybrids to be a complete joke.

So be aware there are quite a few quality banks which are simply not pasted all over forums- who either are starting out or perhaps just not greedy. All things considered, I personally would recommend Dutch and Spanish banks as average safer bets than most other regions. Be aware quite a few Dutch banks dispatch/ship from the U.K. for whatever reasons. You have to check each website to certify where a given bank is based for breeding purposes. For pure landrace lovers, it is often worth giving a small/new/unknown company a try, if the bank is based in that strain's country of origin.

Just always read reviews/threads/grow reports about that strain FROM THAT EXACT SEED BANK whenever possible, before you buy- reviews from people not affiliated with that company, with nothing invested in that bank whatsoever - And from people who do not fall prey to all the hype~

Seedbay for the win! Great customer service and access to the breeders on this site. Always got prompt replies from Clarence and the only reason I dont get my seeds faster than I do is because of the whole money order thing. Mostly because it takes me so long to go get one and send it....
Still hoping for credit card or paypal.

tebos

If you're new, go for Female Seeds and Mandala. Great prices and quality in general!

After that you can step up to Ace, Cannabiogen and if you're feeling lucky maybe GHS :D

King Willie

..maybe 15yrs ago. as it stands I would say they are your worst option

-Well, Yes- I see your point, siftedunity- but I did add to not fall prey to all the hype - that would AUTOMATICALLY eliminate many Dutch banks and some Spanish as well. I still mean you need to research and compare. You can usually get a good general impression regarding where a bank's focus lies when you first get a look at their site as well, with a little experience with how to interpret them. ~

King Willie

Attitude Seed Bank. They're out of the UK where it's legal to sell as souvenirs. They offer discreet charge titles on credit card as well as stealth shipping. Good selection from many reputable breeders and they run good monthly specials.

-I personally would never use Attitude: A perfect example of a propagator of the "hype" which I speak of~

raiderman

like one member mentioned theres a lot of good trusting seedbanks out there but like also another member mentioned I sent the money in (I will not mention} says they never received it with uncourtesy costomer service anyhow I use bcseedking for yrs out of Canada and the greatest deal on top of the line beans,sour diesel,purps,purple kush,nyc diesel and much more 25 beans 80.00. I'm jus starting new Blueberry grow and ordered 25 beans and got 30,29 beans germed out of 30 and making beautiful plants for 80,no one will ever match that..my outlaw gear I bot and bred las yr were more expensive but worth the efforts as yu get a few grows on yure belt...gd luck my friend...rdr.

V

vonforne

The thread starter wanted SEED Vendors not seed Banks. Stick to just vendors.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
-Well, Yes- I see your point, siftedunity- but I did add to not fall prey to all the hype - that would AUTOMATICALLY eliminate many Dutch banks and some Spanish as well. I still mean you need to research and compare. You can usually get a good general impression regarding where a bank's focus lies when you first get a look at their site as well, with a little experience with how to interpret them. ~

every seed banks motives reside in making money. there are care co ops and growers clubs which give out genetics for free but there are not many in my area.
that doesn't mean each one is in for a quick buck.
if I was gonna buy seeds, id check out the strain I had chosen, and look everywhere for grow diaries, smoke reports and pics etc of that breeders strain. if im happy with what I read and what I see then il buy a pack...or 2

Latest posts

Latest posts