What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Killer Queen ~

S

stickyicky009

yes, its the lonestar cut , ole skool stuff :bongsmi:such a great smoke, im so high !!! loving the stinky ~ Oh Yeeah!!!

gang-of-trees

Great work sticky bro, I run the lonestar a couple of times and found her to be an easy strain to grow, nice high with that grapefruit smell.

Dkgrower

Veteran
yes, its the lonestar cut , grown by Cbf..... ole skool stuff :bongsmi:such a great smoke, im so high !!! nuggies reeks Hp ~ Oh Yeeah!!!

Thanks for the info and thanks for the nice photos :tiphat:

found her to be an easy strain to grow

I second that motion - makes growing to easy.

Is CBF making any crosses - i would love to see her stems improved and also the high - its kinda mellow - the only 2 real erros with that queen.

S

stickyicky009

^ G:ying::ying:d Vibes~

yes , she is a beauty.. and could indeed improve when it comes to holding her own weight ..