What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PIZZA ROLLS

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
I have become ADDICTED to these things after drink alcohol lately.

6a00e552792fa28833010536abbe42970c-800wi.jpg

I have been nuking them in the microwaaaave for 1 min. Wonder if they are more delicious when baked?

Weed heads, please contribute your knowledge to this thread. Post a comment on this webzone if u would like some pizzaroles

06-totinos-pizza-rolls.jpg

watts

ohms
Veteran
they're trash man.. kid food. Grew up on those. But im sure if you are drunk/high its ok. And yes they are best baked if you have the patience to prehreat oven and wait for them to cook.

supermanlives

Veteran
i been scarfing them down for a long time. i know they prob aint good for me but damnit they are good. watch out for the hot ones when drunk. the next morn your mouth aint gonna feel so good LOL no microwave yuck, oven or deep fry . and get creative on dippin sauces. blue cheese is one of my favs

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
i been scarfing them down for a long time. i know they prob aint good for me but damnit they are good. watch out for the hot ones when drunk. the next morn your mouth aint gonna feel so good LOL no microwave yuck, oven or deep fry . and get creative on dippin sauces. blue cheese is one of my favs

Never even thought about dippin' them!

I must agree though, they are bad for you, heh. But they are only as bad as everything else edible.

I will try the oven next!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I've had plenty of them in the past, none lately but tastes/desires change. I've got a hi-end Oster Toaster oven with double 'S' shaped elements on both the top and bottom, $100 @ Wal-Mart & well worth the money.

anyway it makes a great oven & cooks those Totino's to perfection, you gotta be careful to pull them right after you notice the first one rupture usually spilling its guts.......

I like um.I just finished up a bag,combo.

I noticed they tasted different then the previous ones.

Toaster oven only for me.

I like a home cooked meal but I love me some pizza rolls at 9 minutes in the oven!

watts

ohms
Veteran
whats the difference between a normal oven and one of those toaster ovens? Do the toaster ovens not need preheating ?

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
toaster ovens are a small, small enough to sit on the counter. they heat up faster b/c the are smaller than regular ovens.

even though they are bad for you, if you are unhealthy, i would rather my freezer have a bag of pizza rolls than not!

more info:

Toaster ovens are made to cook foods quickly, not only because of the smaller space they have to heat up, but because the heat is more concentrated. They are often convection, which means the heat circulates throughout the toaster oven because of a fan. This allows the food to bake on all sides, rather than creating a hot spot over one area of the food

supermanlives

Veteran
i got 2 ovens both older than me . gaffers and sattler outside and western holly inside. try deep frying em in peanut oil . i experimented one time after cooking a turkey and became hooked. fucking oil almost cost more than the pizza rolls otherwise .

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
you guys on the fringe of function...well, i just don't know. i suppose if you're drunk.
now if i only knew how to find the frozen food section...
oy! where the nips are erect.

searchin'.

These are awesome! They also make little personal pizzas for like a buck. Its crappy food but it tastes awesome. Dip them in ranch and tabasco. peace and nugs