What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Meltdown Is Imminent...

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran

[YOUTUBEIF]6PJ-BzXAN1c[/YOUTUBEIF]​

The China Syndrome
TGA's Chernobyl x BOG's Sour Bubble​

TCS #1

TCS #2
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TCS #3
picture.php

picture.php

the one with the most SB looking leaf

TCS #4
picture.php

picture.php

#'s 1,2 and 4 are the stinkiest one's... possibly the smelliest seedling I've ever encountered! All of them possessing the same Sour Bubble/OG type funk

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TCS #6
picture.php

picture.php

another one that seems to lean a little more towards the SB side

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Cool, a preview before I can get around to popping mine.
Best of luck with these. I'm assuming they haven't sexed yet?

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Na no sexing yet... I've been looking every day, I think they need some root space as they have been in party cups for a minute now.

I am going to be cloning and transplanting today or tomorrow, then hopefully we will know the sex in a week or so, then force flowering.

I am looking forward to see what you can do with these puppies!

Peace,
Infi

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
for sure G, glad you could make it... you are always welcome :)

HUGE

Veteran
This is gonna be good. I just did a hack of tiny bomb x sour bubble. Seems to be a mighty fine combo bog and tga.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is gonna be good. I just did a hack of tiny bomb x sour bubble. Seems to be a mighty fine combo bog and tga.

did you find a tiny dominant Pheno of Space Bomb... or do you have connects that landed the actual F1 Space Queen, the "Tiny cut", of Sub's?

either way that should be some fire also!

HUGE

Veteran
did you find a tiny dominant Pheno of Space Bomb... or do you have connects that landed the actual F1 Space Queen, the "Tiny cut", of Sub's?

either way that should be some fire also!

It was a tiny bomb ish oheno of space queen. It was identical in structure, resin coverage, and very potent. Only lacking smell. It just didn't have a smell really.I figured the SB would add smell and taste while keeping the fast flowering and high resin content. It worked just harvested some I'll post pics soon it looks like tiny bomb but purple tips and smells of berry soap.

HUGE

Veteran
the seeds seem to be very uniform. i only saw 1 pheno in 15 seeds. they only varied in resin coverage slightsly. very uniform.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A little mini update...

A little mini update...

Yes, I am aware of the thrip damage, it is mostly old damage and they are being taken care of... at my own pace... but being taken care of

The Pablos, Baf, Huge... thanks for stopping in and I hope you guys stick around.

I just finished up potting from party cups yesterday, and wanted to give them a couple days to grow into their new homes before I take any pics... otherwise there really wouldn't be much difference from the last pics..

though....

THC #1 has shown sex and is a confirmed female!

#3 and 4 we're up potted a few days ago... so here are some shots of them

TCS #3
the one that is most on the Sour Bubble spectrum

while in my picture editor I can zoom on the image and see that the leaf on this plant is completely covered in small glandular Trichomes :biggrin:, a good sign... No?

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TCS# #4

this one is the stinker... smells almost just like my stinky SB mother plant, but it is the tallest of the group and the most Chernobyl(trainwreck) dominant... which was the goal of The China Syndrome project... keep the smell, taste and effects of the SB while adding the vigor, yield and bud structure of the Chernobyl...

a little show in leaf morphology... you can easily see the difference in the two Pheno's, one SB dom. and this one chernobyl dominant

here a zoom on the leaf to show some Trichs... there is even more on the other plants leaves...

out of 6 plants... there are 3 Phenotypes, with 2 plants per Pheno (an even distribution of Phenos), one SB dom. one Chern. Dom. and one that looks JTR (jack the ripper) Dom. but also could just be an even mix between the two that looks a lil different. IDK we will have to see with those two!

I hope to keep the updates a little more regular now.

after the other plants grow out a little more I will get pics of them before I take cuttings!

Peace,
Infi

Latest posts

Latest posts