What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Visiting hungary

inquest

Hi guys, I'm planning to visit Budapest this summer and was wondering a bit about the cannabis laws there.

Are there any seed shops there? How strict are they about buying, smoking? Any tips on scoring some decent nugs for a visiting American??

Thanks in advance!!

Illu

The laws are strict, consumption is a crime. Unfortunately, there is no seed shop. It can be stated that our country is unsuitable for Smoker life. But there are good wine and women, have fun. :D Peace!

inquest

.....Maybe a stop over in another country, then.... Yes!! Wine, women, food, Sziget ;) , amazing architecture! The list goes on!

I will have fun regardless. My friend that I'm visiting is energetic, interesting, a dancer, a business woman, and not too bad looking, too! ;) Should be a good time!

Thank you very much for the info Illu!!