What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HMK pipe

I

inthelight

Ok I'm sure I sound very noobish but where is the best place to get one of these pipes? You know the ones with the oil dome and Ti pad. I know the guy that makes them is a member here. I really don't know where to look for one.

G

Green Supreme

Try asking Hashmasta-Kut maybe. Peace GS

Last edited:
G

Green Supreme

No, its an imitation of what he was asking about. Peace GS

I

inthelight

Yeah i looked at the aqualab one before. I dont know If i'm willing to spend that much for just the piece. I'm sure the HMK unit will be a ridiculous amount of money. thanks for the replies so fast.

Helis

hmk units are pretty cheap, but its a ridiculous amount of time to wait for one.
What he said

But I gotta say, as an owner, that they are absolutely worth every moment of waiting for one. At least when I got ran through the list it wasn't toooo bad :whistling:

I

inthelight

lol still no answer as to where... am I like completely clueless or what?

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
holy shit you are! i saw direct concrete answer in the very first post on your thread, is your dope really that strong?

Shred42O

idk if its inferior but i think the diffrence is that the aqualab one is just a attachment to the bong and the hmk is one whole unite
but i could be mistaken

I

inthelight

I'll probably just go with Aqualab instead maybe, make the wire part myself with a ceramic pad.

G

Green Supreme

You asked and were told who you needed to go too. Perhaps you could have just pm'd him. Seems pretty straight forward. Oh well I'm takin my soccer ball home. Peace GS