What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I had to keep this thread going... I lost all my data off OG of flowering times so its a crap shoot for me on what I have going right now, but I got to get a thread started so we can show off all those wonderful budshots again. The FYOB thread rocked!!! Lets keep it going!!! Here some of my last ones from OG...

strain: Humboldt Snow/Rain flowering 48-50 days :D

Peace... NorCalRasta

redwood-roots

NorcalRasta...beautiful as always....OG reppin at it's finest! Too bad IC missed out on those Lemonberry..(pheno C still wakes me up at night..lickin my lips..lol) :yummy:

Nofindtime...I see you... :respect:

Let's keep'em coming!!1

G

lookin awsome as always! ive got a month before ive got something new to show but heres some grape shots from the last grow.

I have no shots to contribute but I'd like to say that I love all of these pictures! They make my mouth water and my eyes bulge. I hope someday I can come up with buds like this.

-MrNiceHigh

well its great to see this mouth watering thread goin again, thanks NorCal fer thinkin of it!!
well theses pics dont quite compare to the others...... but oh well, its the best i can do for now!!!

Oreganic

Heyyy NorCal, glad you started this thread again, that was an EPIC thread on OG.. but I gotta ask? Isn't that the afghani that you posted up in your first or does that snow/rain just look exactly like your beastly afghani did? Just curious, keep up the good work bro.

-budo.

G

hey cool thread idea, i like seein these threads, its a sight for sore eyes....

hey cool thread idea, i like seein these threads, its a sight for sore eyes....

I had to keep this thread going... I lost all my data off OG of flowering times so its a crap shoot for me on what I have going right now, but I got to get a thread started so we can show off all those wonderful budshots again. The FYOB thread rocked!!! Lets keep it going!!! Here some of my last ones from OG...

hey, are there any guidlines here or just post your budshots in general?
5538sourcreekish31day-thumb.JPG

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unknown Clone [Unknown]

I call her "eek-a-mouse"...

Jah, rastafari! Nord-Cali, erb n roots n culture mon...peace DL

Last edited:

Joe Hawkins

Hi my first post,
Heres a couple of Black Spice.
Sorry I only have a shitty 2 mega pixel
This Pheno is the most sweetest smelling thing Ive ever grown, It shits on my bubblegum and blueberry, And im not sure Black Spice is even supposed to, Im guessing the OJ spice breeding is expressing itself ten fold, When you smell your fingers its like 15 types of sweets.(beware a willy wonka patent)
My other BS has a Greasy fuely smell like Black Domina, im wondering if that is where the "Black" comes from in the name?

7910BS01.jpg

7910bsbud01.JPG

edit:same bud - different lighting

Last edited:
G

Hey Everyone... that for the turn out so far... I probably should have been more explict on the thread details... I was thinking everyone knew what I was talking about already. See this thread got started up on OG cause there some people making numberous handles and consistantly bragging about his own shots... so we decided to Free The BudShots from the grasp of 2words... or whatever he called himself. :D

Post what ever budshots that you would like... please make them your own bubs, not some you just bought off the street or at the club. THANKS! NCR :D

Redwood Roots- I have 2 clones of the LemonBerry "c" and 2 of the "d"... the oldest of the "c" is just starting to pick up its coloration... I will get some recent pics up there tonight.

Oreganic- Yup that afghani is the same as the one before... after a lot of research trying to pin point its genes, I found that Humboldt Snow is completely idenetical to my afghani so far, given the location of where I got it from too also helps confirm this... there is only one thing... I grew that plant from seed and Humboldt Snow is a clone only... sooooo I am think that person's garden must have hermied a flower cause there was like 1 bean/qp... so since its from seed and I dont want to get hated on for posting wrong names so I am calling it Humboldt Rain... also it doesnt really snow too much here in humboldt, but it rains a lot as I am sure you know. :D Everything is the same as the snow though... coloration, bud structure, leaf structure... the only thing that I dont have is some Orginal Snow to smoke on and compare the flavor to mine. Happy Hipster says that its the orginal snow, but I need a few more confrimations before I start calling it Snow completetly.

Nice shots everyone!!! :D I will get some recents up from my garden tonight and some dried Humboldt Snow/Rain shots! :moon:

Peace... NorCalRasta

Last edited:

try comb

nice to see this thread back up......heres a uranium cranium a week before harvest.....im smokin her now........ :wave: good to see everyon!!!!! :joint:

killabrown420

I'll post some random ones from recent grows, nice pics everybody, I especially like that Black Spice :yoinks: looks kinda like the nice

g13, some really funky nugg

stuff I got hanging in the closet now :) can't wait to try it

G

my power plant , smells like a green spirit

my power plant , smells like a green spirit

my loved power plant.
in 12/12 at 45 days, i cant wait anymore.

displays distinct phenos 1, and 2

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NorCaliRasta, respect for the retro-thread:

Jack Herer [Sensi Seeds]

Peace dLeaf

"what ya see ya might not get..."

Status
Not open for further replies.