What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for a strain for good yield in short time with SOG on hydro or aeroponics

Sam&Max

Hi,
I am looking for a strain which I want to use in the following context:
- SOG
- Hydro or aeroponics
- high yield
- minimal time till harvest
- mother plant and cloning

Could you give me some recommendations to begin with?

Sam&Max

before I was using the strain satori from mandalaseeds on soil and SOG and had very good results. But I am looking for something which would be quicker till harvest.

G

growhigh1233

wappa by paradise seeds!! ................. there a lovely strawberry pheno in there

UncleBens

wappa by paradise seeds!! ................. there a lovely strawberry pheno in there

Can confirm! Wappa is a brilliant strain to grow, very easy and done in 60 days. Clones easy, great high,taste and yield.
Cant really go wrong with it.
Paradise Seeds Opium is great too, and was more single cola dominant(wappa had strong branching), but I found it lacked flavour compared to the Wappa.
:smoke:

bestothebest

C99 for a sativa effect, short flower, and pineapple scents. Critical Mass for pure production. Maybe Sour bubble if you want flowers very very fast

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet seeds has some really nice strains that will finish quickly,high yield & potent.
All of their fast version strains especially green poison finishes about 6-7 weeks flower was really good & high yield but branches out a lot so you would have to cut the side branches off to keep it a pole style plant.
Also their autos are high yielding & done 8-10 weeks from sprout.I don't know how you could turn them into mothers but you could make more fem seeds from a batch.
just maybe something to consider.

Sam&Max

couldnt find much review about the pineapple express #2. Did you grow it yourself? The specifications look a bit exagerated.

Dont think autoflowering will be good for mothers. Also I am not sure if it is a good idea to choose a branching strain.

What is a good way to find a strain btw? To ask here in the forums, or use a strainbase and use a filter?

Sam&Max

Sweet seeds has some really nice strains that will finish quickly,high yield & potent.
All of their fast version strains especially green poison finishes about 6-7 weeks flower was really good & high yield but branches out a lot so you would have to cut the side branches off to keep it a pole style plant.
Also their autos are high yielding & done 8-10 weeks from sprout.I don't know how you could turn them into mothers but you could make more fem seeds from a batch.
just maybe something to consider.

Did you run other of the Fast Strains of Sweet Seeds? The claim that they flower quicker, but yield the same... Is it true?

UncleBens

Did you also run Spoetnik #1 from Paradise Seeds?

I didnt run spoetnik, always meant to but never got round to it.
I did run a few Paradise Dutch Kush seeds i got as feebies and thought they were excellent! A few different phenos but they were all good, all very strong tasting (sweet lemon/pine/caramel) too.

Anything from Paradise has been good for me to be honest.

The Cannalope Haze from DNA that I mentioned earlier is really worth considering though.

UncleBens

It yielded pretty well, approx 17 oz from a 600 watt hps, topped once. Im sure it could yield more if really well dialed in, I only just chopped my second run which I didnt put a great deal of effort into...
Theres bigger yielders out there of course but the smoke is usually pretty crap, at least in my experience. Used to run double dutch years ago, yields were insane but the smoke was uninspiring/bland.
Have a look at Chemmy jones by Connoisseur Genetics too, Im just about finished a seed run and im really looking forwards to chopping them! Look like they will go 10 weeks though.