What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvey Weinstein and the CASTING COUCH!

vta

Veteran
What's the diff between the casting couch and hooker alley? Just girls wanting something and willing to do something to get it. Guys willing to give something to get what they want. It's a market place, and no one is being forced to sit on the casting couch. The only diff is the casting couch is voluntary and hooker alley is forced upon some through circumstances. That and hooker alley doesnt get blokes who pay $5m contracts per time. I have no sympathy for voluntary very high class hookers who put their carreers ahead of their ethics, no condemnation for them either.

:tiphat:

I think, generally speaking, that is a correct statement. But when Harvey cornered a woman, whipped out his junk and blasted a plant...that was harassment...to the T.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
What's the diff between the casting couch and hooker alley? Just girls wanting something and willing to do something to get it. Guys willing to give something to get what they want. It's a market place, and no one is being forced to sit on the casting couch. The only diff is the casting couch is voluntary and hooker alley is forced upon some through circumstances. That and hooker alley doesnt get blokes who pay $5m contracts per time. I have no sympathy for voluntary very high class hookers who put their carreers ahead of their ethics, no condemnation for them either.

quoted for truth, only problem is he was also accused of actual rape, not just consensual sex on the casting couch.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

the casting couch/hooker alley are more so intertwined. when a star or starlet (no matter what their age) was called to Weinsteins office they go, once there Harvey would begin his well practiced routine of cornering his prey, literally.

You can be SURE that by the time fear, manipulation, and intimidation were applied, the woman was more worried about not so much in getting a part that she was 'promised' by Harvey, but by the fact that if she refused him what he wanted, that her career would be over.

After all, how many sweet young things do you think really walked into that office hoping to fuck that fat slob for a job??? :nono:

On the other hand I agree !00% in that if a man or woman decides to sell out on purpose & use their body as a tool for their advancement then two things in my opinion:
Straight up, that's whoring.
Said whore deserves all future consequences.

St. Phatty

Watched the 2008 Rambo - from the Weinstein Company - last night.

Damn did it suck ! Thought I was getting the original Rambo.

It had Julie Benz in it. Made me wonder if she had to pay the price of being pawed by Harvey Weinstein ?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If you put your own career ahead of the safety of those who follow you, then you are complicit in all of the crimes that follow! How many kept quiet and for how long, rather than going to the police, and why?

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
I am a little bit shocked about the 23 year verdict. I mean he didn´t kill anybody? In Germany you get for murder around 15 years.

GoatCheese

Veteran
I am a little bit shocked about the 23 year verdict. I mean he didn´t kill anybody? In Germany you get for murder around 15 years.
No one died, huh? or got suicidal? can you find more of these.

Rose McGowan's ex-manager dies by suicide; family blames McGowan, Harvey Weinstein, media
[FONT=&quot]https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/...mes-mcgowan-harvey-weinstein-media/321568002/[/FONT]

Harvey Weinstein’s former assistant ‘attempted suicide twice’ after he allegedly tried to rape her
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-chiu-suicide-assistant-chinese-a9145746.html

Let's cry for the serial rapist abit.Now he dies in prison. Shocking.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Hello GoatCheese, i didn´t know that, but i don´t care about it. 23 years is to much. In my eyes a typicall american witch hunt overreaction.

MedFaced

Hello GoatCheese, i didn´t know that, but i don´t care about it. 23 years is to much. In my eyes a typicall american witch hunt overreaction.

How much rape is worth 23 years in your opinion? Feel free to ignore rape beyond the statutes of limitations because those people don’t matter anymore—legally speaking. But more specifically, how much time is just the last few years of raping worth, in your opinion? :biggrin:

MedFaced

Watched the 2008 Rambo - from the Weinstein Company - last night.

Damn did it suck ! Thought I was getting the original Rambo.

It had Julie Benz in it. Made me wonder if she had to pay the price of being pawed by Harvey Weinstein ?

I thought it was the best one since First Blood. Lots of action, heads exploding into pink mist, and Stallone kicking ass.

Weinstein has his name and most of my favorite movies from the 90’s on. It’s surreal and I think that same shit about every lady I see attached to his projects. Crazy.

Wish these egomaniacs would be more considerate of my nostalgic side. Between this asshole and Cosby, 60% of my youthful entertainment memories have been become...complicated.

T

TheForgotten

His brother (Bob?) says Harvey is a pathological liar, and that he is praying that there is a hell, because that's where Harvey beoongs...

GoatCheese

Veteran
How much rape is worth 23 years in your opinion? Feel free to ignore rape beyond the statutes of limitations because those people don’t matter anymore—legally speaking. But more specifically, how much time is just the last few years of raping worth, in your opinion? :biggrin:
Have you asked or mother's opinion?..heh-heh

-
-
How about you, Herman? ..how long would be suitable jail time for a man raping your mother? 23 years is too much?

soil margin

Veteran
I do believe he was actually sentenced to 23 years ?

Yeah so that’s the maximum he can serve. What’s really the important number is when he is eligible for parole, which I believe is five years. He will probably end up doing something between 5-10 years before being released and put on probation. Our US prisons are so overcrowded that even rapists and murderers never end up serving anything close to their full sentences.

G

If there is any chance there are lots of regular inmates who would jump at the chance to kill him for the notoriety. All it takes is one guard to “screw up” and it’s over.

TheDarkStorm

Maybe because he was considered as a serial sex pest an multi time rapist. Who would continue to be a danger. When sentancing they would take in to consideration the persons mind set ...and how much of a risk to the public the person would be.

T

TheForgotten

It's america, don't expect common sense, the justice system is bought and paid for and sides with whatever agenda is most convenient at any given time....