What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

shithawk420

Veteran
Don't know if it's true but I heard the FBI was a couple floors above or below the guy by coincedense cause of something like this happening.I've heard a couple reliable sources on that

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Someone should of took a break and visited the bunny ranch....he planning it gambling away his cash and bringing all them guns...yeehaw..lack of pussy make you go crazy

M

moose eater

The bullet in the image is a boat-tail, probably 7.62 cal. likely fired from what was originally an imported Eastern Bloc sniper rifle. Used to be a dime a dozen.

See the red ring on the copper projectile? Lacquer-sealed bullets sold in sealed tuna tins for long-term storage.

The phone -absolutely- didn't stop that round. Perhaps a deflection from hitting something else, then the phone, or placed there by someone for the photo. But the phone DIDN'T stop that bullet. Guaranteed..

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
If everybody run than there is stampedo,people are overrunned and there is more injuries..

so they maded good when you sees folks knee or lay down,its less panick but
still you need to have lot of nervs for this as you sees folks close to you falling down
and dies..

sees some guys gived a middle finger to shooter while they kneeing but still they didnt
run away.. its hard cause shooter prepared self too good for situation,he was in very
big tactictal advance,on 32nd floor.. haved very easy targets in a space that dont have
much obstacles so people could not hide anywhere..

everything looks very good planned,also guy died before any questions can be asked..

now politician yelling that weapons need to be banned.. am not American but no body
will asure me this is a good time to give weapons to goverment... then ISIS claims
something that dont have connection.. in mine mind this could be another action
of people that are tightly interconected with 9/11.. think on American domestic
terrorist that come from elite circles.. have hunch this guy is patsy..

goverment shaped politics,deep state thing.. democrats going crazy..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Why did he do it?.....Because he could that's why, whether he was just some nut-case that wanted to go out in a blaze of gory (not glory), or there is some sort of deep-state conspiracy dealio going on there, I guess that we will never really know.

Hotels should not allow their guests to bring arsenals of guns (or any guns) to their rooms. Don't they have metal detectors and security checks on entry to those Vegas hotels?

For sure something like this, or worse will happen again.
Now anyone thinking of going to a festival or big concert will think twice about it after this.
Such a tragedy...my heart goes out to all those affected.

shithawk420

Veteran
I can assure you that nobody is taking our weapons by force.buddy of mine has an armory in his basement and 100,000 rounds.his brother has at least as much.only thing that's gonna change is the price of guns and ammo

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Millionaire Vegas gunman who killed 59 people and hurt 527 took TWENTY THREE guns in TEN bags into Mandalay Bay sniper's nest where he put legally converted full-auto assault rifles on tripods

Stephen Paddock killed at least 59 people and injured 527 when he opened fire on concertgoers

Sunday
A SWAT Team blew open the door to Las Vegas suite he was using as a sniper nest, but he'd shot himself dead.

Cops recovered 23 guns, some with scopes and military-grade ammo, two with tripods, at least one full auto.

Other semi-auto weapons had been modified with legal bump-stocks that simulate fully automatic fire.

He'd smashed two windows of his corner suite to create a kill box at the Route 91 Harvest music festival below.

He also had 19 other guns, as well as explosives and as-yet-undetermined electronic devices, at his home.

Paddock, 64, made a fortune in real estate but also gambled heavily on poker and slot machines, brother said.

He lived in a $400,000 retirement home with girlfriend Marilou Danley, 62, who is currently in Tokyo, Japan.

Paddock had no criminal record, no army training and no religious or political affiliations, his brother said.

Police are still trying to figure out his motive - other than his gambling, his life appeared largely unremarkable.

Paddock's father was a 'psychopathic' serial bank robber who spent eight years on the FBI Most Wanted list
People trying to locate missing family members in Las Vegas should call 1-800-536-9488.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4942856/Las-Vegas-gunman-SIXTEEN-guns-TEN-suitcases.html

shithawk420

Veteran
Something just isn't adding up.people usually just don't snap at that age for no apparent reason.42 guns.one full auto but never had guns to anyone's knowledge.and the guys brother seems sketchy too.he talks like he barely knew him.I think he knows something.something is really fucky here,and I don't think we scratched the surface or if we ever will.

M

moose eater

We can't legislate away insanity, cruelty, heartlessness, hate, homicidal wishes, or many of our ever-present human frailties and illnesses.

While I worry about my kids, both adults and the last one yet remaining at home, the things that I worry most about, killing FAR more people in the U.S. of A, are the everyday offenses involving a sense of entitlement and absence of respect or boundaries; persons driving poorly, not paying attention, hurling through parking lots and down winding roads without awareness of what lays ahead.

The event in Vegas is tragic, appalling, and more, but we lose (how many) persons to those who think their accelerator and their vehicle have no moral bounds, and all the world is their oyster? And we lose our children to trigger-happy teens with too much ego, being asked to leave a party over their poor behavior (shootings in Fairbanks Alaska last winter over just such scenarios).

I already worry tons about my kids for those and other reasons.

But I remind myself in moments of serious anxiety for my kids that life is a gamble, there are no guarantees, everyday is a roll of the dice in some way or another, and while we could make ourselves safer by staying home in our living rooms, would that be the life we want for ourselves or our children?

My hope would be a civil act of defiance, born of the citizens (NOT the pretend leadership!!), like so many that have been witnessed in the past. That persons determine to NOT change anything about what they do in enjoying life. That they make a conscious decision to NOT succumb to fear, and to still pursue living as they would, rather than handing control over to people who've already seized too much of it.

Sometimes difficult, but I think that's where freedom and peace will come from. To take the power away from the darker side.

Why did he do it?.....Because he could that's why, whether he was just some nut-case that wanted to go out in a blaze of gory (not glory), or there is some sort of deep-state conspiracy dealio going on there, I guess that we will never really know.

Hotels should not allow their guests to bring arsenals of guns (or any guns) to their rooms. Don't they have metal detectors and security checks on entry to those Vegas hotels?

For sure something like this, or worse will happen again.
Now anyone thinking of going to a festival or big concert will think twice about it after this.
Such a tragedy...my heart goes out to all those affected.

Last edited:

geneva_sativa

If everybody run than there is stampedo,people are overrunned and there is more injuries..

so they maded good when you sees folks knee or lay down,its less panick but
still you need to have lot of nervs for this as you sees folks close to you falling down
and dies..

sees some guys gived a middle finger to shooter while they kneeing but still they didnt
run away.. its hard cause shooter prepared self too good for situation,he was in very
big tactictal advance,on 32nd floor.. haved very easy targets in a space that dont have
much obstacles so people could not hide anywhere..

everything looks very good planned,also guy died before any questions can be asked..

now politician yelling that weapons need to be banned.. am not American but no body
will asure me this is a good time to give weapons to goverment... then ISIS claims
something that dont have connection.. in mine mind this could be another action
of people that are tightly interconected with 9/11.. think on American domestic
terrorist that come from elite circles.. have hunch this guy is patsy..

goverment shaped politics,deep state thing.. democrats going crazy..

Bold part really says a lot

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything like that but this has dirty written all over it.why was fbi agents just 2 floors away if that's true?why are family so clueless of their own flesh and blood?Unless this guy was a professional lunatic for 64 fucking years I'm not buying it.just the logistics and prepping would take 2 people.but I guess he did have 3 days so....I'm not trying to disrespect anyone.in fact it's the opposite.if there's some kinda cover up that would be unforgivable

Dog Star

Veteran
Also those girl that said Hispanic woman told them they will all die,girl was on camera..

then those woman who claimed by twitter that those are Trumps supporters that died
and cheering.. she need to be in jail for this kind of things..

how he brings so much weapons in Hotel that have cameras,does Hotel security is
involved as they didnt prevent this.. am fuzzled he could bring so big inventory
of weapons inside building.. its like hundreds kilos of arms only in those guns..

i belive there is a bad persons that hate really strong but i hard belive that America
with all laws,cameras,security,etc. could not prevent this kind of loony..

he was go with weapons too easy in that Hotel..

shithawk420

Veteran
And the brother didn't even really know if he was married or not.he only met her a few times.and now this girl is in Japan? But with all those people,it is the strip,they can't watch everything.if something on those video cameras turns up goofy or if they can't magically find it I'm convinced and will just keep my mouth shut.actually I'll just shut it now.

Dog Star

Veteran
First news was that security of hotel killed him... and later news tells he killed himself alone..

pretty foggy..

While there is still a lot not known about this guy and what happened, we shouldn't speculate about things. Speculation leads to conspiracy theories.

Green Squall

Girlfriend might be key into figuring out the motive. Right now shes in her home country which sounds sketchy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts