What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

let's hear your thoughts...

Betterhaff

Veteran
And with 10 seeds, you've got a 99.9% chance of 1 or more females. Makes the 'standard' pack amount seem pretty reasonable....
And just to show how the odds can skew, I popped 10 seeds from an MNS pack and got all females, can’t remember it was either Z8 or Early Haze, I think Z8. They were reg seeds, Shanti wasn’t making any fems at the time.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And just to show how the odds can skew, I popped 10 seeds from an MNS pack and got all females, can’t remember it was either Z8 or Early Haze, I think Z8. They were reg seeds, Shanti wasn’t making any fems at the time.

I did nearly the same thing with a pack of Top Dawg 91 Chem IX... 1 male from 11 seeds...

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
wow thanks guys.
i had not remembered to pin this thread.

the three males at start have multiplied into nine...that's about all the maths i can handle.
so out of 36 seedlings about a quarter of them males.
some males are far ahead of the late comers. the females are showing calyxes and the most vigorous male has started dropping pollen.
there are two cultivars expressing female, sour diesel and gsc x sssdh(clone).

yeah there will be a shitload of seed.

thanks for your inputs everyone, apologies for my absence.

Latest posts

Latest posts