What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150W LED Quantum/COB 1.25 SqFt Microgrow

thenewstyle

small update

Flip to 12/12 was on 7/14

Dark alien is already starting to stretch up real quick- ill probably do a small defoliation in a day or two to make sure all the lower growth gets light.
B-witched and Ninja fruit are starting to pack on new growth

7FharIv.png

thenewstyle

things are looking good in the cab! i bumped the lights up to 1400ma from 700ma so they should be running at a full 150w now

TR2R7JT.png

did a small defoliation today on dark alien to open up more lights to the low budsites, i think im going to leave all the lower growth and not lollipop anything in hopes of higher yield. Ill continue to defoliate to keep allow more light penetration.

biwched is coming along

ninjafruits growth is still a little slow, i think itll blow up soon!

thenewstyle

1week into flower update

ninjafruit is finally turning around
bwitched is growly nicely- the stem rub on this one is very unique
dark aliens getting really stretchy ill do another big defoliation once she stops stretching

w3x7ian.png

thenewstyle

Good news today Ninjafruit and B-witched both showed their first few pistils.
The stretch is about done on dark alien, so i plan on defoliating in a few days.

now we have 3 girls to fill up the box and fill up the box they did. I had to add a fisheye lens to the camera to fit everything.
aHxlmv2.png

thenewstyle

2 days into flower
q4Z6aGW.jpg

2 weeks into flower
3SqjWVo.jpg

gave the girls a haircut today

b-witched and ninja fruit are getting close to the canopy too! :D
MynLWlF.png

thenewstyle

Moved the girls around today

Dark aliens tallest cola was getting really close to the cobs, about 2 in away. She looked like she was starting to get bleached so i moved her under the quantum board. The quantum doesnt run as intense as the cobs so i believe it will help with the bleaching. The stretch should be just about done anyways

Hopefully Ninja fruit and b-witched like the cobs!

BZej4w2.png

thenewstyle

lookin nice and full in there!

veryvery full
went through and tied everything down real good again today everything is about 4-6" from the lights now.

Dark aliens stretch has finally stopped, a few of her tops got a little light dmg but they should be ok now. I had to supercrop a few stems as they were getting really tall, hope it wont do too much dmg since were in week3 of flower now. Not getting to much smell off this once hopefully the smells come later in flower!

Ninja fruit has the best looking structure of the 3 girls and smelling super grapey

B-witched definitely has the best nose of the girls, excited to grow more of this strain in the future!

box after bondage
C3wyaIF.png

dark aliens packed with buds!
b1UfavL.jpg

fat purple stem :woohoo:
doBcCgg.jpg

thenewstyle

everything is looking good in the box

all the girls are now packing on weight and frost
9MlfSGf.png

B-witched smelling gooood! Kinda like a weird cake
2gcHYvt.jpg

Dark alien is super hairy, not too much frost but shes starting to smell a bit more now.
aeRyfbi.jpg

Ninja fruit looking real nice with lots of frost and smells!
Vjak5tX.jpg

thenewstyle

28F

28F

all is well in the garden

2dyJ2sL.jpg

everything is slowly packing on weight i see them get slightly fatter and frostier everyday

Dark Aliens buds are nice and tight, not much frost on the leaves but the calyxs look nice and covered.
PCsw0lG.jpg

B-witched is a little behind from the other two girls but all those trichomes just started showing up! shes smelling amazing!
xXg5zOD.jpg

NinjaFruits top buds are getting big and frosty!
6PMjT8W.jpg

Ninjafruit lowers getting their purp on
AUeTyfh.jpg

thenewstyle

35F

35F

garden update

all the girls are coming along and packing on weight
ninjafruit in the back getting a little bleached at the tops but that is making the lower buds pack on some weight!
V9Z7uIj.jpg

Dark Alien looking better and better! nice and rock hard
ZHnj0DY.jpg

B-witched nice and frosty! still a little behind from the other 2 but should be a fast finisher
U9MHIg1.jpg

thenewstyle

garden update

everythings looking good and getting fatt

UkqstKy.jpg

dark alien on the left starting to get frosty, shes super dense and solid
RilggID.jpg

ninja fruit in the back right getting big and thick!
DC1WvhX.jpg

bwitched front right is super frosty! and starting to catch up to the other 2 girls in size
a0ql40T.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts