What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent

Guyzor94

Also in my led pc case on really hot days last weeki'd clocked it reaching up to 34 celcius and the plants hadn't freakes out at all either so hopefully you'll be okay with anything around 30 for a prolonged period of time... i think these plants are a lot toygher than we give the credit especially if they've had time to shit put some healthy roots before the stress gets introduced. Keep up the good work anyway!

El Tigre

Keep us posted I'd like to know what they yeilded

Sure Solo, I will do that!
Now let's get back to my little tent. Things are going well, so nothing to report. Only pH'ed plain water for them. I removed some old damaged leaves as I like to do at this point into the flowering. My purpose is to increase the air movement around the buds and also give a little more light to the lower flowers.

Day 59 12/12

picture.php

El Tigre

Awesome grow mate! And that whitejacky and trainerecck you did look superb! A very good effort!

Also in my led pc case on really hot days last weeki'd clocked it reaching up to 34 celcius and the plants hadn't freakes out at all either so hopefully you'll be okay with anything around 30 for a prolonged period of time... i think these plants are a lot toygher than we give the credit especially if they've had time to shit put some healthy roots before the stress gets introduced. Keep up the good work anyway!

Thx my friend!
I can manage temperature for now and, like you said, plants seems don't care to much of 30° periods during the "lights on" time :tiphat:

El Tigre

5th RUN'S SPOILER!!!

5th RUN'S SPOILER!!!

Well, since the sky is all grey and my plan to go to the beach is aborted for now, I have a little time for making a:
SPOILER OF THE 5th RUN!!!!
This is the situation: for family reasons i have to put away my tent for a week or so in the middle of September. So I have very little time to complete my next run (taking into account that the current run will finish at the end of this month). For this I decided to buy some seeds that flower quickly.
My choice was 4 x GREEN POISON F1 FAST VERSION (Sweet Seeds). If anyone had experience with this strain, any advice is well accepted.
All seeds germinated well. One seedling has a “little twin", as you can see into the picture. I helped mother nature and removed it after taking the pics.
They will vegetate between my balcon in a stealthy way and the bottom of the LED tent. Let’s see what happens. I’ll decide if keep them all or not, when i’ll put them into the tent permanently.

picture.php

solofoe

Popping beans is always exciting. I am not sure about my next run at the moment... I may be moving across country at the end of summer. If I have enough time I'll try and fit It in I will... but I don't know any definite dates and that makes it hard...

But I would be moving to a legal state which would make life way less stressful. My daughter is about to start school and asked me about my bong.... not a good feeling

El Tigre

Hi Solo! Moving to a legal state sounds good, hope you can do that smootly ;-)
About your daughter, i think that for a couple of years more or so the best method is to be "discrete". You can put away the bong for a while and buy a vaporizer LOL
Then she will be smart enough to understand what to say and what is better no.
All the best!

El Tigre

Day 66 12/12

Day 66 12/12

Harvest Time .?what it do brothEr :rasta:

Not yet man! Almost there, but i want to wait a little.
See you soon here for the conclusion of the run.
I don't write all the time, but I look at your clones periodically :tiphat:

Still very hot here, switching off bulbs works like a real ghetto dimmer with screw in leds! Very usefull sometimes.
Here's the situation into the tent today.

picture.php

El Tigre

Day 71 12/12

Day 71 12/12

Damn dude.. That's a solid block of weed. Nice!

Such a great grow journal El Tigre! I've really learnt a lot and I like how simplified and easy to understand everything

Thank you guys! Happy that you like the little show :tiphat:

Summer is started here, very very hot for a few days, i feel lazy as hell and the plants are still into the tent... i hope that the next update will be for the harvest! but not so sure LOL

picture.php

thenewstyle

The girls are looking good Tigre! what kind of temps do you get in the tent during summer?
My box ranges from 75-92F, the girls seem to like it around 70-85. Once it gets past 85 growth seems to slow a bit.

El Tigre

I try to stay under 30°C (86 F), but these days i had max.temp. around 34°C (93F)!!
Me and the plants agree, that's a little too hot.
It's maybe the 3rd time I tell this, but switching off single bulbs by the needs of the moment is a big plus using these lights.

El Tigre

DAY 77 12/12 HARVEST TIME!

DAY 77 12/12 HARVEST TIME!

Yesterday after 77 days at 12/12 regime plants went down.
Flowers seems to be ready, could wait a week more maybe... but i want the grow tent (actually also my dry room) free as soon as possible for my next "fast" run.
Plants after i've turned off the lights:
picture.php

And before/after trimming:
picture.php

When they will be properly dry i'll be back with weight, overall conclusions and a cost breakdown of the run.

Alright chop time hey looking good my friend. Nice job keeping em short and bushey!!! Looking forward to hearing dry weights and smoke reports.

Hope they smoke great for ya:woohoo:

Stonehedge out!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome harvest!
What's next for the 'fast' run? and what do you mean by 'fast'?

El Tigre

Alright chop time hey looking good my friend. Nice job keeping em short and bushey!!! Looking forward to hearing dry weights and smoke reports.

Hope they smoke great for ya:woohoo:

Stonehedge out!

Hey my friend! thx for compliments, sure will be an overall report of both the strains, as soon they are ready to smoke/vape! See u soon :tiphat:

Awesome harvest!
What's next for the 'fast' run? and what do you mean by 'fast'?
Hi Blynx! thx, harvest looking good, let's see how will be the dry weight...
About next run, check here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7968983&postcount=67
Actually I lost one little plant during a violent storm, so now I have 3 Green Poison to put into the tent soon.
In general they faced lots of problems, first they stretched a lot because i've put them in a place with not enough direct light, then the mentioned storm.
Also I moved them from my balcon to my parent's garden for "security" reasons, they started to be not so stealthy. Let's see what happen...:)

Latest posts

Latest posts