Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > 2016 Outdoor Grow Contest Announcement

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
2016 Outdoor Grow Contest Announcement Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2016, 07:26 PM #1
Payaso
Administrator

Payaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivor
2016 Outdoor Grow Contest Announcement

Spring Has Sprung, the grass has risen. It is time for a new contest in honor of this first day of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere.

Gypsy Nirvana is free and it is time to begin anew, and in his honor we begin the All-New 2016 Outdoor Grow Contest.

Like on the Bill Maher Show, there are NEW RULES !!! in addition to the old rules, which I have simplified and summarized below:

This contest is self-nominating. To enter, create a thread in the Outdoor Growing Forums and begin posting images and information about your grow.

No faces or identifying information about location is allowed.

No links to other sites, or social media allowed. No advertising in any way. This contest is for amateur photographers ONLY. If you post the same images elsewhere you are not eligible to enter this contest.

Entrants agree to allow ICMag to use their posted images and comments in any other promotional materials or advertising.
Staff, vendors and advertisers are not eligible for this contest.

Rules may change at management's discretion. No cash prizes.

PROUDLY SPONSORED BY SEEDBAY!
$250 PRIZE
*credit towards purchase

Happy Growing to all and Welcome Home Gypsy!!! Long may you remain free in health and happiness.
~Payaso

Post your garden images in your thread please!

Just create a thread in the Outdoor Grow Forum and then post a link to the thread here to enter!

Happy Growing to all and Welcome Home Gypsy!!! Long may you remain free in health and happiness.
~Payaso

Last edited by Payaso; 06-13-2016 at 09:57 PM..
Payaso is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2016, 07:39 PM #2
blue_tick

how do you post a link? never tried it before. in it for the fun

peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2016, 07:45 PM #3
HereIgrowagain

HereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really niceHereIgrowagain is just really nice
Oooooooh very interesting. Must be 20 years since I dabbled outside and funnily enough I was planning on a bit of a foray back in to the wilderness of the UK this season.

I was planning on an auto run though so not sure if that would stack up against the superior growers of the lunar phase.

Would Autos stand a chance? Or shall I just leave it to the pro's?

Old 03-19-2016, 08:10 PM #4
Payaso
Administrator

Payaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivor
All are welcome!

To copy a link to your thread, go to the thread and look at the top of your browser...

copy the http address that looks like this:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=324353

And paste that into a new post here in this thread... and then people can find your thread and vote on it when the time comes this fall...

HAPPY GROWING!

Payaso is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2016, 08:26 PM #5
blue_tick

payaso

thank you sir. i will give it a try

peace

Old 03-19-2016, 09:01 PM #6
_tessarecting

_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future
Am I disqualified because I use instagram?

Can I start posting different pics on different platforms to enter?

If so...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=318934

Fireknot farm 2016 baby! Currently getting like 35,000 views a day and I havent even started!

Old 03-20-2016, 10:57 PM #7
blue_tick

i think i got it i'll post up shortly

Old 03-21-2016, 07:22 AM #8
Payaso
Administrator

Instagram is OK, we just don't want you to enter another contest on another site with this same grow... Or to feature the thread on more than one site... sort of like loyalty means something here, eh?

Payaso is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2016, 07:46 AM #9
_tessarecting

_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future
You got it bro! Thanks for clearing that up.

Old 04-27-2016, 03:48 PM #10
el boyo

nice.. looks like fun

2 members found this post helpful.