What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRAINWRECK!!!!

JAWS

Ya jaws I remember those tw fems not selling. I happened across a post of yours at the zon wondering why they weren't selling when it seemed like the demand was there. Lucky for me though because I was able a grab a pack.
I'm looking forward to your new fem projects. I still have a lime cookies fem plant around that is one of my favorites to date.

excellent brother glad you grabbed a pack for yourself, i have mine under a tight grip as well.

i have three right now full of TRAINWRECK OGEE seeds and two more unseeded and being flushed as we speak.

peace:biggrin:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
trainwreck bx from H3ad seeds..

picture.php

JAWS

hahah ya i have heard that a few times, been having her for years and just love her even the smell is wonderful to me..nice fuely diesely goodness..

peace :biggrin::biggrin:

bestothebest

Hey JAWS. I am looking for a trainwreck to make a cross with some BG C99. I was wondering if you know how many weeks your Trainwreck Ogee strain takes to flower, also how much it yields. I hope the trainwreck is dominant. If you have a better trainwreck strain could you tell me?

JAWS

your working with the TRAINWRECK OGEE reg and not the TRAINWRECK OGEE fem..

your looking at 8-10 week piece right there, and yes you should have little problem getting a WRECK PHENO from your pack..

i used the TW OGEE reg to make the TW BC1 purely because of the heavy wreck in that piece...

enjoy:)

bestothebest

Thank you for the clarification. Sorry it took so long for me to respond. Did the fruity pebbles og improve the yield of the trainwreck? I am looking for a plant that will produce fairly well for my cross, but still have all of that yummy trainwreck goodness.
Could you please direct me to a grow report of TW OG, or post on here some pics of the different phenos you have found to occur often?
Thanks

PanchoNLefty

If I May brother J-
I'm about 2 weeks out on my FPOG Cargos as we speak. I'd say looking at my two phenols I have a FPOG leaner and a TW leaner. The first came on fast and heavy but as I remember Jaws mentioning a while back the Arcata TW finished with some good size and hella frosty.
I will vouch for this in my two- both are chunky ass girls and frosty as all heck.
I'm going to be hard pressed picking a winner I think . But the TW leaner is more vinelike with simpler stem structure - both are super heavy and require staking and yoyo's so it only will come down to what really matters- flavor and high - bag appeal will be there . They will be easy trimtoo as the leaf ratio is low - purely gorgeous plants Jaws .
Sry for the long answer but I hope that helps bro.👍

I have a pack of Crazy X seeds Trainwreck IBL that are quite old...I'm just itching to try and germinate them. Really hope they germinate, I've been wanting to try some Trainwreck for a long while

pinkus

Veteran
An old thread yeah, but that's where the T dub is.

I made the seeds this came from 7 or 8 years ago I think. It had a Satori mother and a TW bx from Billygoat seeds. Arcata wreck was the name on the pack. The "extra" genetics for this batch was a Thai plant instead of the usual indica dom hybrid. :)

This is at six weeks a couple of days from the flip.

picture.php
[/IMG]

pinkus

Veteran
She is looking much more wreckish than Satori. EXCEPT, she seems to have the thicker stems of Satori. :woohoo:

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]