What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRAINWRECK!!!!

DJXX

Veteran
nspecta....wow respect...really nice purple wreck pheno...but i have to say is the real deal TW is about as good as it gets...mint, rotten meat, ...like Krunch says if you have ever had the real deal cut you would never let out of your stable...the pic below...i just put these in paper towels and they were made with the e32 Arcata cut...he said he has worked this girl more than anyone on the planet...thanks Jaws...was Puma on here in the past...dj

Attachments

• SAM_1532.jpg
    SAM_1532.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 16

Rolando Mota

Another great quality about her is how fast she matures. I have friends that take her at 7 weeks although I usually take her 8. The taste is very unique but I get tired of it pretty quickly. And those floppy stems aren't too fun to deal with.

:joint:

Trainwreck is legendary even on the east coast.Not sure if ive had the real deal.The name was applied to nearly every good looking bag.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I've grown both the greenhouse version and the hso trainwreck. Both are great in their own respects. GHS Tw was lanky and all over the place. It made little rock hard buds and it stunk like that dead fish smell under a pier. Hso's Tw was much more sturdy and made huge nugs outside and it turned purple. The pheno I had from GHS had leaves like op's 2nd pic of the Tw bx. Just started another bean of GHS Tw, few more months and I will have some nugs.

One of my absolute favorites. Love the smell, taste, look. I can't remember it ever getting me anywhere near "too high" like an old school landrace (so I hear and read, lol), but it always was pleasant.

I helped a guy do a DWC grow of it and it turned out great. Beautiful plant, killer looking buds. He took it to NY and sold all he had at 450 an oz.

I still can't believe my friend bothered to grow more blue dream, and let them hog the lights, when he had that cut.

It really might be one of my desert island, you can only have 5 or 10 strains, picks.

Cannavore

Veteran
I'm sending some cash off for a pack of Beanho's TW x Black Widow. No clue what to expect but the price and lineage sounded right.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a cross of Vietnamese and the old school Trainwreck. It's not piney or yellow at all.

When I bust this shit out the older hippies go nuts for it because they remember it from back in the day. They all agree that it is nothing like what is known as Trainwreck nowadays.

mr.rogers67

This is heads tw bx from last summer . mr.rogers bhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=260269&stc=1&d=1395806559

Attachments

• 9-14-13 006.jpg
    9-14-13 006.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 9-14-13 025.jpg
    9-14-13 025.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 9-14-13 026.jpg
    9-14-13 026.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 21

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad