What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do I have mold on my flowers?

coldcanna

Veteran
dont see any mold on your flowers. the method i use is to crack a bud in half, usually mold starts at the stem and works its way out. I check for white powdery stuff along the inside stems. on a live plant it will be the tell-tale brown leaves, usually by the time you can see it on the outside its much worse inside

manjawithdaganj

dont see any mold on your flowers. the method i use is to crack a bud in half, usually mold starts at the stem and works its way out. I check for white powdery stuff along the inside stems. on a live plant it will be the tell-tale brown leaves, usually by the time you can see it on the outside its much worse inside
Cheers dude. I looked up so many videos of mold and I think there definitely isn't. Checked the live plants for bud rot or wpm inside all the dense colas and stems and saw nothing. I have a few brown spotted sugar leaves due to cal/mag def late in flower, but that's it.

Burping 2x a day for the cure with humidity pack and sensor, so there should be no way mold will be visiting me anytime soon.

manjawithdaganj

Look fine to me. Isn't cannabis anti-fungal anyway? wouldn't that mitigate a bit of rot?

Based on your description of the smell, Id smoke it. I might even grow it. Whats the strain?

Its called Papaya from Nirvana. Supposed to be indica dominant hybrid.

https://www.nirvanashop.com/marijuana-seeds/797-papaya-feminized.html

Good for beginners like me as it was very forgiving. I have one pheno that finished real early and another 2 which are taking their time. I think they are leaning towards the sativa side.

Here it is 64F

https://imgur.com/a/Xee19

coldcanna

Veteran
Yeah, me too :)

I think it looks fine. Isn't cannabis anti-fungal anyway? wouldn't that mitigate a bit of rot?

Based on your description of the smell, Id smoke it. I might even grow it. Whats the strain?

Haha do a grow in northern New England outdoors and tell me its anti-fungal! Haha just fuckin with ya, but I've thrown away many many many lbs of molded up bud