What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

el mani

Veteran
Sowahhs

full

full

full

full

RoadDawg
full

Salu2

LHC

Yo @Karma G Do you remember what the lineage of this old SSSDH x Jack line of yours I have? Cheers man.
I have grown this strain and made F2´s and F3´s. Still have maybe 5 F1 seeds left. I also crossed it to Serious Seeds Warlock which is in veg right now.
F1 had some hermie issues late in flower, F2´s hermied like crazy and F3 I did not grow.
I suspect the hermie traits come from the SSSDH. That being said, I was not an experienced grower at the time, so the growing environment may have been less than optimal when it comes to heat and feeding. Never had light issues.
The mother is SSSDH made by Rezdog and Karmas cut is the ojd cut. The father is a selected JH from Sensi as far as I know.

Last edited:

Stizo

Veteran
@LHC Thanks for the info. I had two plants I kept (down to just the one now). Both similar, one more racy than the other. I did think about hitting them with some pollen but probably won't now you mention the hermie traits.
Interesting plants though. Need a hell of a long cure to reach fruition. Never degrades to a body high. All in the head type. High last for ages as well. You don't need to smoke more than half a j because you don't really get any higher, you just make the buzz longer. Good for creative shit. After about 4 hours I move on to some other weed coz it can make you feel a bit strung out after a while.
Dunno how long I'll keep it around. It's a strange but interesting one.

Reactions: LHC

PureSativaUK

Vendor
Hi Josh @PureSativaUK,
Thank you for the kind notice and and great service!

I really gotta hand it to you. I hope it is ok with @Karma G if I take a moment to give credit where credit is due.

First off, the seeds came in a heavy-duty packaging, which was sealed up with outmost care. So much so, that I could tell from 10 ft away - that it had been unmolested by the customs office. And the customs declaration was filled in neatly and carefully, declaring crafts and souvernir items.

Being still a bit nervous about ordering seeds by post, I consider it almost priceless, finding a vendor who makes all that effort to improve the odds of an uneventful shipping. It is obvious that you really do go above and beyond!

Secondly, I have never recieved such generous freebees. A pack per pack, plus much more!

Thanks again, @PureSativaUK!

Dude, this is the type of review that makes me want to go to @PureSativaUK and just “find something to order” because we need to feed this type of energy in people. Thank you for sharing your experience @Onboard

Hoping over to puresativa’s website as I write this haha put my money where my mouth is 😂
Kudos!
Hi @Onboard ,

Glad to hear that the delivery went smoothly without a hitch, whilst customs can open packages usually the customs description of 'souvenir packaging' ensures a smooth delivery.

Hopefully Karma doesn't mind this space being taken up in his thread!

@Kustom_ax

I just saw your DM too glad you managed to find something to order!

Please let us know if you have any questions at all.

PS/ Josh

LHC

@LHC Thanks for the info. I had two plants I kept (down to just the one now). Both similar, one more racy than the other. I did think about hitting them with some pollen but probably won't now you mention the hermie traits.
Interesting plants though. Need a hell of a long cure to reach fruition. Never degrades to a body high. All in the head type. High last for ages as well. You don't need to smoke more than half a j because you don't really get any higher, you just make the buzz longer. Good for creative shit. After about 4 hours I move on to some other weed coz it can make you feel a bit strung out after a while.
Dunno how long I'll keep it around. It's a strange but interesting one.
If I remember, I´ll let you know if the Warlock cross hermies.

PureSativaUK

Vendor
If only I could describe the aroma starting on these pancake runtz x melon.

Environment wasn't spot on at the beginning so had a few probs here and there but none the less a beautiful strain, looking forward to the end product.

Spannabis 2022 limited edition karma x Grounded genetics.
View attachment 18765756
Looking nice and healthy! We have started a Grounded Genetics subcategory in our vendor forum, just in case you wanted to share the growing journey there too.

Hope you find some gems!

Josh/ PS

Rumburak

Hello Growers, I must write about my experience with karma freebies BonBon, I start growed 6 seeds popped 5 ok thats no problem, but from the 15 days 12/12 start be 3 plants full of hermaphrodites and every days i must control it and cut new balls, i have in my room over 12 genetics and all is clean, iam tottaly unhappy about it. Love your work Karma but this seeds are total shit broo. So if you are going to grow these seeds, I recommend a thorough inspection.

Last edited:

PureSativaUK

Vendor
Hi All,

Just an update we have a small drop of Sour Diesel Bx2 and Sowahh in stock, a number of packs have made their way off to the retailers & I believe this is only part of the order so hopefully we will have another restock inbound in the not too distant future.

Drop live here.

PS/ Josh

Latest posts

Latest posts