What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Yeah I'm excited CDM .... the genetics are there so there's gonna be fire ... .... no doubt about it

But clones will be taken before they go out so we'll be running them outside and inside ..... Cause I'm looking for outdoor gems but there could be a gem in there that's not suited well outdoors ..... Either way ..... Fire!

All my s99 x's are blowin up w this weather .... Time to transplant .... Then out to the guerilla spots once they sex and clones are taken of the females

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Glad to hear those S99xFireAbusiveHaze are doing well, GG. I'm really looking forward to seeing how those perform for you. They have a working name, Blue Blood. If for no other reason than because it's easier to type. :D

(Trainwreck x PD) x Lucifer is an interesting wild card of sorts. No clue what to expect from them. Could be pleasantly surprised.

Those Bubba Cush joints might just be the sleeper of the whole bunch. You're working with some fire man. Good luck this season.

Those p98 bubba x cush are uber fire I grew out several of them. Nice yields and every single one was worthy. It was hard to narrow it down but I chose a cush leaning pheno simply because at the time I already had bubba.

Most phenos I got were more bubba leaning. That cush pheno was an awesome plant. Fast, fat, and uber flame. Unfortunately I lost all of them but my boy popped a few recently. Would love to hold another one like my keeper again.

Good luck please post up some pics when you can.

Goodlooks Ras .... Aight it's settled ..... Blue Blood

I think we will be pleasantly surprised by all these beans ..... Got 7 bubba Cush in a cup o agua .... Et ..... 3 (tw x PD) x luci og .... Was only 3 in there ..... 1 .... 2 ..... 4 ;) ...... Messin manne

Good looks no doubt ..... So much fire ... Gonna be a forest fire this year!!

That's good to hear about the bubbaCush .... I'd prefer a Cush leaning pheno as well .... But don't really matter I just want a crusher outdoors to keep for next season

This seasons goal for me is to have enough flowers for the year plus some dry sift and errl .... But mainly to find a couple outdoor keepers to mom out for clones next season

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Looks like my Louie Fire pollen had trouble taking around the room.

:-/

The lucifer f2 "frisco" doesn't seem to be seeded, but I did get a branch from conn chem to take.. So I have a couple. Hopefully it took to the Pine Island Skunk as well... We will see. My white OG Chems are looking so stunning I'm gunna have to keep a male and do some chucking. The Wifi Aliens are screaming for some pollen ;-)

Blaze 12

what do yall think of the laws and how things are in maine? been thinking on making the move..and rent and cost of living is cheep up there

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
I lived up in maine for a couple years. The rents are definitely cheaper and you can find some awesome places. The laws are lenient to say the least, although if you are going med make sure you know how to grow large plants because the plant counts are low.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Lloyd nailed it on the head, and here is an example of me following his advice. My 1st ever legal grow, only gonna have 6 plants but gonna use that number to my advantage by growing scrog permanently here on out. Scrogin has always given me my best yields along with little flarf and easy to trim buds.

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
otto thats one of the sexiest things ive seen in a long time........ your room is always on point brother.. i fucking love it. tell me bro.. what RH do you like to keep it at for the big girls?.. or does it flux b/c it aint a perpetual room? im right @ 50% RH and im still seeing signs of high RH, i feel like i need to pull it down to 40-45% to keep these big girls content.

number ten... in a 20gal smarty, reaching for the fucking ceiling.. this one is a beast.
picture.php

....i wanted to sneak a pic or two of Melty's GSC x G13/Widow .... she's stanky and frosty!
picture.php

picture.php

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
CDM, looking fucking awesome yourself bro! I gotta say my RH is between 40-60% and I usually never run into any issues....What makes you think your girls aren't content at the RH your at now?

Rolldaddy

Gongrats Otto. Thats a neat and clean room. That's a good screen too. What's up with the pulleys' on it? How does that help

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
The pulleys are so I can adjust the screen to whatever height I desire, also it comes in handy when I have to clean the room out between harvest and move in plants with plenty of head space.

RespectGreen

Veteran
Just lurking thought I'd tell you CD Millionaire, kelp your RH between 50-60% until week five-six at least... The high humidity helps a lot...... Plants don't like drier envoiroments, but it's smarter to make it slightly drier towards the end of flower just to prevent bud rot... Make sure there's plenty of air movement though btw, don't want PM either..... But I havent had pm or bud rot in over a year...

Lookin good Otto ... Congrats on the move to legal ..... If you live in a spot that allows it would you put anything outdoors? Outdoor in summer and fall till spring inside?

CDM ..... Beautiful girl .... With those parents how could the offspring not be ridiculous fire!!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
RespectGreen ... Appreciate it bro, and ya I'm fairly versed in RH flux thru out the cycle, that's why I asked Otto if he does just that. Unfortunately in my case this doesn't work.. I run a large perpetual room, so RH has to remain constant.

Otto - ehh I'm just finding brown tips here and there, it's from high RH.. I've seen it before. It's gotta be spiking @ night... Time to get a new meter, I don't trust it's staying @ 50%. I think we are using a 70 pint deheuy, I'm sure a 100 would solve the problem, just putting it off. I tell u what... Those couple super hot and humid days a few weeks back raped my girls, that's right when we spotted the refrigerant leak & shut down the condenser... The girls were running off big CFLS, lots of fans, and the dehuey for a couple days. They're looking better now.

Tyga

Veteran
RespectGreen ... Appreciate it bro, and ya I'm fairly versed in RH flux thru out the cycle, that's why I asked Otto if he does just that. Unfortunately in my case this doesn't work.. I run a large perpetual room, so RH has to remain constant.

Otto - ehh I'm just finding brown tips here and there, it's from high RH.. I've seen it before. It's gotta be spiking @ night... Time to get a new meter, I don't trust it's staying @ 50%. I think we are using a 70 pint deheuy, I'm sure a 100 would solve the problem, just putting it off. I tell u what... Those couple super hot and humid days a few weeks back raped my girls, that's right when we spotted the refrigerant leak & shut down the condenser... The girls were running off big CFLS, lots of fans, and the dehuey for a couple days. They're looking better now.

I recently snagged a Dri-Eaz LGR off of craigslist for about $300 and its keeping my room in check... With yours being about twice the size of mine I would suggest a 100-120ppd unit.... Sante Fe makes some off the most efficient units on the market. Going to upgrade to one soon myself... Oh and flowers looking killer... But I wouldnt expect anything less from ya! ;)