What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Cannabis Growing Guide - All that you need to know to get started

That's a brilliant guide.. Fair play for taking the Time to type that out!!

Iv got a question. Very stupid question but hey here it goes.

Iv recently flipped to flower, 3days ago. Iv got a new tent and need get it setup. I can only do this during the dark period.. If I got the plants quickly into another dark place so I can set the tent up.. Would this effect the plant badly.. I'm assuming it would but need bigger tent because there going to be to big for my 80x80x160.
Thanks guys

Kodiak

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Ideally, you would not do move the plants or subject them to light during the dark hours of the cycle once they have been put into flowering, but since you have no choice, I would just go ahead and do it ASAP. You can put plastic bags over them or something while you move them.

Since it's only been 3 days, I doubt that there will be a problem. The plants are still adjusting to the change at this point and might not be 100% into flowering mode just yet.

The thing is that if your plants are sensitive enough to react negatively to this procedure and go hermie on you later on, they were hermies to begin with. Meaning, that they were not ideal plants from the start.

Sure, there are some reasons for keeping hermie females as breeding stock (exceptional potency, striking colors etc.), but what you should be looking for in sensimilla cropping, is fully stable female plants that will remain 100% female, even under heavy stress.

Jett67

Just a little guidence :p

Just a little guidence :p

Hi there kodiak :) I am new to the scene and you seem like a very knowledgable grower !!

Now I have 4 cuties running

X2 CSG-- TRIANGLE KUSH COOKIES
X2 CSG -- NORTH LONDON CHURCH COOKIES
( @ APPROX 2 WEEKS )
built my own re-circ system
X4 18L flower buckets inside 24L buckets
Coco / perlite

Remo nutes ....

Room temp/ H -- 25C
Humidity ( 60% )

EC: 0.4
PH : 5.8
water temp .... 22C if it's cold out hahah

Just noticed something weird happening with 2 of them

Weird leaf shapes.... But healthy green ..

Attachments

• IMG_7573.jpg
    IMG_7573.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_7574.jpg
    IMG_7574.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 124

qurva

Tent 180x50x80
200w dual cfl
out vent 125 M³/H + one smaler to mix air in box.

2xBig Bud
1xBluberry
1xMedicine man

Plants are doing gr8, BUT i dont think this yild will last till next grow, so i'm thinking abaut kicking in 600w HPS + 250 M³/H . I know 400w is much better for the size of the box but, i'm heavy smoker and dont want to buy that expensive shit anymore. Any bros here that did 600w in so small closet ?

Hazel Nelson

GROWING LIKE A PROFESSIONAL WILL ALLOW YOU TO

GROWING LIKE A PROFESSIONAL WILL ALLOW YOU TO

Growing outdoors requires less investment up-front, but can leave your plants at the mercy of environmental conditions and mother nature for better or worse. With an indoor hydroponic production on the other hand, you are in full control of every factor that will impact the quality and size of your harvest. Creating a professional-style grow room will allow you to influence all factors that limit or accelerate the growth of our plants, and master the art of maximizing yields and producing picture-perfect buds.

If you do not have to have prior experience in growing weed to get started. What it will take is your genuine interest in taking good care of your plants and your ability to work hard, study hard and make changes on the way according to your learnings. It's not rocket science, but it needs dedication and passion. And you can do it, too.

Vandenberg

Excellent information well presented.:)
Initial post well worth the time it takes to read.
I guess I don't have to bump it up, I see it's already a sticky these days.

Vandenberg :)