Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > HAMMERS KUSH

Thread Title Search
HAMMERS KUSH Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2018, 01:20 AM #411
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
cool plant ...almost looks like she has two different types of calyx formations ... i'm getting some swollen tips
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2018, 04:44 AM #412
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
There are many reasons why cuts won't root.. If plants are in good health it's most likely environment making them slow to root.
Colder than normal I think, though it says its all automated. Environment I mean. I use the old cube and dome method. I like cloner results but for shit loads of lil ones, domes are hard to beat.
Wendull C. is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2018, 05:31 AM #413
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
body shot

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2018, 05:36 AM #414
~star~crash~

Thumbs up 20 more days... maybe more ...she is fat

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2018, 05:45 AM #415
~star~crash~

Talking most of the flowers are chunky, but there is a few spikers in there!

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:49 AM #416
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of
I get a swollen tip just looking at her.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - On hiatus
Bmac1 is online now Quote

Old 02-21-2018, 08:40 AM #417
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud ofWendull C. has much to be proud of
Nice, that beast looks,to yield like a blue dream. Same structure even...
Wendull C. is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2018, 02:27 PM #418
~star~crash~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmac1 View Post
I get a swollen tip just looking at her.
lol! me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendull C. View Post
Nice, that beast looks,to yield like a blue dream. Same structure even...
Hammer said she could get big back when i 1st got her ...he was correct

Old 02-21-2018, 06:16 PM #419
~star~crash~

i'm moving stuff around ...the HK is getting the direct centre position of 4k HPS

Old 02-21-2018, 11:13 PM #420
Drumskinz

Drumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud ofDrumskinz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
Hey Star HK looks phenomenal!!! All your sequoias look amazing in that bedroom of yours lol...I’m about to harvest a bunch of my plants here soon. I’ll post up some pics somewhere for ya soon...
Drumskinz is offline Quote