Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Archive Seed Bank Thread?

Thread Title Search
Archive Seed Bank Thread? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2018, 03:00 AM #91
longdonsilver

longdonsilver will become famous soon enoughlongdonsilver will become famous soon enough
the extortion thing was a joke.. lol.. this is the internet, you take it entirely too literal and seriously, but what else should we expect from someone with 10,000 posts?

I would have been happy, and offered, to pay for a sub forum or donate seeds to ICmag, but that wasn't offered as an option. Only pay $1000 for a thread that members of ICmag started, not me, was offered.
longdonsilver is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2018, 04:17 AM #92
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by longdonsilver View Post
the extortion thing was a joke.. lol.. this is the internet, you take it entirely too literal and seriously, but what else should we expect from someone with 10,000 posts?

I would have been happy, and offered, to pay for a sub forum or donate seeds to ICmag, but that wasn't offered as an option. Only pay $1000 for a thread that members of ICmag started, not me, was offered.
one way to fix that , give payso a yell and get the pricing for sub forum , sure it could be popular . especially if you have time to field answers and give advice , sure would benefit your sales .

frank is loyal to ic and likes people ( seed makers ) who receive lots recognition here that gives them exposure that clearly benefits there business to give little back in form of helping the place run .

Last edited by beanz; 02-21-2018 at 07:41 AM..
beanz is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:46 PM #93
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Went down to the Archive dispensary in Portland Oregon ( I go down there all the time, wink, wink), on Monday and picked up a pack of The Vision (Lemon G x Dosidos). Excited to get them started; although that may be awhile. I got my pack for $165.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.

Last edited by EvergreenState; 02-22-2018 at 02:40 AM..
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2018, 06:54 PM #94
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Menu
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:47 AM #95
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Quote:
Also, fact is Karma doesn't do 20,000 plant selections. The photos of the 7 acre greenhouse karma posts that does pheno hunts is not owned, operated or used in breeding by Karma. it's a facility owned by a company in Arizona. A licensed facility where germ plasm is not legally permitted to leave. Not sure how you integrate a closed-cell non-ownership related facility half way across the world into your breeding program. But hey, dank.frank says its true, so it must be. hahaha
This is the type of snitch poser that is a shame.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2018, 02:51 AM #96
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
wow what menu..such breeding

theJointedOne is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2018, 03:47 AM #97
zoo

zoo will become famous soon enoughzoo will become famous soon enough
Archive seems like a man with very poor business accumen

1000$ trade off for all the promotion that icmag will bring and has brought him over the years

Advertising like that is gold. It should be 1000bucks a year.

Also I emailed the docta about some dosidos that never sprouted. It took him 3 months to send me a generic reply and then another 3 months for the next reply and I'm yet to hear from him since, should ban all archive threads because he's a complete asshole
zoo is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2018, 04:55 AM #98
jidoka

jidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to alljidoka is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
This is the type of snitch poser that is a shame.
What if it is true? Do you know?
jidoka is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2018, 06:20 PM #99
sdd420

sdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud of
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:

This sounds like you are actually ThaDocta

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2018, 05:24 PM #100
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
sdd420 - it would appear that way. Which is ideal.

The fact is, I haven't singled out Archive. I've been making this argument for some time now about SEVERAL breeders. It's called accountability.

I guess I always forget that just because someone is a cannabis grower, it doesn't by default make them a good person. Because of the government and prohibition, cannabis also attracts a criminal element whose sole purpose is to profit.

I'm NOT against people making money on cannabis in any shape or form.

I am against those that knowingly take advantage of others while they are going through a difficult period.

I'm not against those that are intelligent enough to milk a system, honestly - I'm against those that put on a false pretense in order to do so - those that gain through deception rather than bold, direct, honesty.

Quote:
this is the internet, you take it entirely too literal and seriously
Some people forget where they come from. You didn't always have direct to consumer retail to hawk your wares. Without the internet, you still wouldn't be shit. Just another grower in a sea of growers. Just another person trying to overgrow prohibition - or well, in your case, get rich or lie trying.

I'm sure you'll be just fine - my opinion is of little more weight than a fungus gnat. After all, who cares what gets said on the internet. (like the new account, by the way)

dank.Frank
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Last edited by dank.frank; 02-23-2018 at 05:43 PM..
dank.frank is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.