What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Landrace Indica thread

L

levant

Hehehe Mriko has arrived,
Even though I have seen (and drooled over) the Yarkhun many times before,
Those pics still blow me away, what an Indica she is indeed.

Ganja baba

Veteran
nice plants mriko and supa , thanks for sharing , what do the chinese stuff taste like compared to coventional land races

spicecowboy

This thread is very nice!

Here are two pictures of my Yunnan Indica, - the seeds were given to me by Dubi a few years ago.

The smell and taste were herbal and spicy.

The effects had a very spiritual and enlightening character.

spice

G

Interesting, I have Dali and Yunnan landrace beans too but from completely different sources, wonder if they would turn out similar?

Ganja baba

Veteran
spicecowboy said:
This thread is very nice!

Here are two pictures of my Yunnan Indica, - the seeds were given to me by Dubi a few years ago.

The smell and taste were herbal and spicy.

The effects had a very spiritual and enlightening character.

spice

thanks mate , any one crossed um yet. do they breed well

spicecowboy

Yunnan

Yunnan

Ganja Baba:

I didn´t make any crosses so far, but ACE seeds offer the strain "Orient Express", and the same Yunnan as I got was used in the cross.

Just look around here on ICMAG, there must be a thread about this somewhere.

People who grew the "Orient Express" seem to have really enjoyed it, so the Yunnan seems to be a good crossing partner.

spice

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Uzbeki cabbage female :D
Uzbek-DSCN9879-copy1.jpg

strained

those are some incredible cabbage leaves you got there raco. do all the plants from those seeds have the same leaves like that?

L

levant

Hi Raco can you tell us more about the Uzbeki?
Really a stunning plant.
How are the aroma's and high effects?

spicecowboy

BUMP!

BUMP!

I have nothing to add at the moment.

But I would like this thread to go on, that´s why I decided to give it a little kick.

I love all those pics, and the idea of such a thread.

Thumbs up.

spice

G

Mad Props on that Uzbecki ... Cabbage Plant is fuggin right ... You can't just post that pic and not tell us more Raco ...

G

Wow, this thread just keeps on astounding me, that Yarkhun is a beast, I'd love to grow that one myself some day! Raco, the Uzbeki you have has always amazed me. I have some Dc x Uzbeki I'm itching to pop soon.

I've got a little landrace indica action going on myself right now, my Purple Afghan male has been busy pollinating some sativa ladies:

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

Pregnant sativa ladies:

Asian beauty from seeds collected from sticks of imported 'Thai weed, she is probably from northern Laos:

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

El Yucateca, the Mexican I collected in 2005 near Cancun:

DSCF0006.jpg

Jahwi's Joy landrace from Ghana, courtesy of our good friend esbe:

DSCF0007.jpg

Ras Pablo

Veteran
WeedWrapperMan said:
Mad Props on that Uzbecki ... Cabbage Plant is fuggin right ... You can't just post that pic and not tell us more Raco ...

This amazing Uzbequi WeedWrapperMan, is from Charlie Garcia the Cannabiogen breeder, is the same line used in the cross of Tom's pure paki XVIII x Uzbequi.

As I know it's a very very heavy indica of long flower. Cbg, offers Taskenti, wich is this Uzbeki x Nl I don't know wich Nother lights he has used but I think the taskenti is right now in the F9 fase, PLEASE Kaiki, correct me if I'm wrong.

Other crosses with this Uzbequi line are the Chunkbeki, DC x Uzbequi, Pink Planther wich is Purple Chitral x uzbequi and other more you can see them at the Deep Chunk x Nepal highland F1 thread!

un saludo! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts