What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Landrace Indica thread

TheHashAssassin

So I figured we needed an indica thread to even out the Ultimate Sativa thread ;) So post all your landrace and landrace hybrid indica pics here. Please add as much information as you can pertaining to your region of origin indicas :wave: Heres a pic of a maroc seedling peeping through the soil. Collected in '06 by a friend, these little guys came from the chefchouen region this is all I know right now, will update on the high and such when its done. Soon come the lebanese and kandahars :)

maroc '06

Last edited:
S

snookster

Man, I don't have anything to add to this thread, but my Brother, your pics. are AMAZING!! Can I buy seeds anywhere?

emmy75

wow BB2

love love love the colors on that paki. thats so beautiful. ive been wanting to get out to punjab/pakistan border to pick up some seeds, heavy indicas. now im really determined to go.

anyway im sure that'll be some dank smoke. keep up the great work :joint:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
I just sprouted some wild indica seeds from Dali, China. All I was told about them is that they turn purple.

G

I have three batches of seeds from China, Yunnan, Dali and Sichuan, no idea what they are like, looking forward to growing them one day!

That Purple Chitral is outstanding! Here's my Purple Afghan, looks quite similar, n'est pa?

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

TheHashAssassin

Ras, that leb has the same structure as the one i have which is allegedly now a 25 yr old ibl. I am curious as to the smells of your le bekaa, are they like a creamy sweet lemoney fruit salad sorta smell? Kinda like ambrosia salad?

TheHashAssassin

Looks like a true hashplant strain you got there GP, with that open structure. Have you made much hash off her? I bet the return it pretty good compared to tight-budded variatals.

Latest posts

Latest posts