What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 sweet autos(cream mandarine,ice cool,s.a.d.)

G

High!I'm growing 3 autos from sweet seeds.They are at 15-14-14 days of life .Conditions are not that great,but they seem to be going ok,though I'm a bit concerned about the zero stretch.I've lifted my lights quite high.

I am not sure where they will finish.One(or two) of them will surely go to a balcony that receives very little light.The rest will stay there to finish,or maybe spend a few weeks in a room with natural lighting (from the ceiling) before harvest.We'll see in about a week how this goes.

4ZRSU5Z.jpg

oNuDx0V.jpg

(small seedling is a photo S.A.D. that is a runt,almost died but I kept it but that's another story)

The ice cool is like a spearmint plant,very deep and pronounced serrations!

vYv76CU.jpg

Cream Mandarine

1AX65Zh.jpg

S.A.D.

Jdg6YUj.jpg

Cheers all!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Nice start and thanks for sharing a new diary ;)

We hope you enjoy it!

Sweet smokes!
Jaypp

G

Thanks for the welcome Atanasius and Jaypp !
Babies seem to have gotten in a steady rate of growing now,I guess in a few days I will see pistils.I sprayed with spinosad because I always get thrips this time of year and I will also apply some abamectin next week cause this summer I had my first contact with f*ing broad mites...

r3Fow0m.jpg

S.A.D.
hYLE9GN.jpg

Ice Cool (some curling due to low humidity)
VA9bdGK.jpg

Cream Mandarine
B4jk65I.jpg

BLXx9sl.jpg

Cheers!

G

Ice cool is exhibiting an issue,I suspect this is a soil issue ...All 3 are in different mixes cause my soil bags were running out so I was mixing soils and amendments really guestimating.The less than ideal conditions of the room might play some part,too ,but I tend to the soil issue.I am leaving her as she is,atm she looks like she doesn't really cares too much about it.We'll see.

The other two are going ok but still not really stretching.Cream mandarine showed her girly parts at 18 days from seed.I switched some blue spectrum leds with warm red ones.

FUa7EDH.jpg

ice cool
zZEjWpW.jpg
nZSx78M.jpg

cream mandarine
qwp88y1.jpg

G

KbkgphV.jpg
Yo0mbPc.jpg
hgT6v2S.jpg
DDKloan.jpg

Ice cool's issue doesn't seem to be spreading.Development seems normal and I saw a preflower,probably a pistil tomorrow.Cream mandarine started her stretch,so I bent her and ice cool.One of them will go to the balcony after stretch.
The two new pots are the home of a dark devil auto and a sweet cheese auto.These are intended to replace a couple photo plants from my greenhouse room,that will be finishing in about 3 weeks.May add a couple autos more.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey !

Hey !

Hi buddy Syd Barret !

I'm glad to see you are having a try at those .

For me Sweet Seeds is : 12 seeds popped , 12 plants grown and 100% satisfaction .
Nice selection on tastes . Strong worked auto .

Just smoked 1 Killer Kush Auto Joint and I'm high with nice taste in mouth .

Crystal Candy Auto candy orange taste can make you junk about her taste !

You are aware on Cal/Mag issues so you can start them 24/0 hours of light for few days .

Blue white spectrums keep them growing more while leds full spectrum makes them blooming a little bit faster from what I observed .

Also to avoid mold a lot of little plants are wiser than making compact big buds for sure .

Have a good grow with them !

:tiphat:

G

'sup guys!
@ bro Skunkist,thanks for passing by,mate!Your immaculate auto grows made me want to try some of the sweet seed creations.Keep up the inspiration!
@Mack good luck man!

The temps have taken a dive and temps are a bit better but extremely low humidity...This is just just an extra grow,whatever comes out of it I'll be happy,If I had more time to give and also more expectations ,I'd set up my tent and grow photosensitive ones.

All this said, I don't see the progress I expected.I'm more bummed that I probably fucked up the new ones with not very fluffy soil,but we'll have to see.Ice cool keep getting burn rust spots (but I doubt cal mag def,given some though anyway).Good thing is that despite the burns she is praying and developing.I 'll just let her do her thing and hope that when she starts flowering and metabolizing more,she'll figure it out by herself.

5D1X8vw.jpg

vozVgis.jpg
QDUrKaD.jpg
crc80Zn.jpg
jjwuV6A.jpg

Cheers and a great weekend to all !

G

Ty Atanasius!

Well a bit of time in my hands this season so I'll be updating frequently.

A bit less than 4 weeks now.Tied cream mandarine once more before final stretch.Dark devil and cheese are in a slow start but they're moving at least.Two new babies in sushis (inspired by brother @Skunkist)

P3hziZm.jpg
8RCD1bW.jpg
Tx1QIzQ.jpg
n2nTPlg.jpg

G

4 weeks

4 weeks

mzyXCSJ.jpg

S.A.D.(bottom left) got some seaweed and bio grow,just seaweed for the other two.

Wellandwitham

Creme Mandarine auto I've grown a few times. She will keep stretching till about day 35, so don't worry about her being small. I'd probably look to tuck leaves rather than lst her at the moment if she was mine, so that you do get some stretch in the plant overall. Its a great smoke.

G

Thanks for chiming in, W&W!

Ice cool seems a little better on new shoots...Gave all 3 some aminoacids today.

9r979u3.jpg
VhgFza0.jpg
KCxRkir.jpg

The small ones are not "benjamin button " strain,I just flipped them with others :biggrin: Her with S.A.D. photo runt.
DTZAUqu.jpg

G

CM resin indeed reminds me of mandarine
JKfqw3A.jpg

S.A.D
fJoTTMB.jpg

I.C. looking better
mColes9.jpg

2 auto cheese ,1 ice cool,1 dark devil and 1 photo S.A.D.
uWenoQx.jpg

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Nice one mate, you're doing a very fine job on your plants ;)

Keep us updated!
jaypp

Atanasius

good looking girls syd. just a thought, if you tie the branches earlier, during veg they will get fatter and the yield is gonna improve, just a thought for the young ones.

G

Hi guys!Well,they could be a lot better for sure!They are in a room with no air venting :biggrin: I am really afraid of fungus/mold issues ...I just have to wait a few days to harvest a couple of plants to send them in my greenhouse room.My best one,cream mandarine looks like its having an issue ,rust spots but I don't think cal mag related,gave some though.Looks like it's got another month to go,I hope that she will just look ugly..Pics tomorrow!:tiphat: