What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberries and cream x chem haze

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
hey mrbrunch :) I see your getting busy. I hope these are good and the strawberry there in the end result. best wishes to your baby girls.

Thank you mate, some fat strawberry-chem buds with a hazy edge would be lovely. I should really think about taking some clones this run.

Spaventa

Veteran
Thank you mate, some fat strawberry-chem buds with a hazy edge would be lovely. I should really think about taking some clones this run.

I agree. Strawberries have an earthy, bio kind of aroma and should work really well with haziness. Might have to run some myself. I looked for a strawberry thing for a while and gave up a few years back but I’m back on it. I think berry are my favourite terpenes after musky incensey haze.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
2 weeks old from cracking, and they are looking vigorous and healthy... they are still receiving sunlight and fluorescent back up when needed, but we have had some lovely strong sun the last week and they are loving it.
Couple of pics, same plants from above and side on:

picture.php
picture.php

They are on their way!

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
looking good. how long will you veg?

Cheers mate, they are definitely getting there. The idea is to keep them as they are (lighting/pot size ) for a couple of weeks, then upsize the pots slightly and get them in the light. Possibly flip them then to find the girls, then repot again.
That’s the plan anyway... always subject to change!

Spaventa

Veteran
Cheers mate, they are definitely getting there. The idea is to keep them as they are (lighting/pot size ) for a couple of weeks, then upsize the pots slightly and get them in the light. Possibly flip them then to find the girls, then repot again.
That’s the plan anyway... always subject to change!

sounds good because they will build nice root system that way, which is critical imo. I like a 2 ft plant to have the roots of 4ft plant before peak flower.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Definitely...more roots , more buds- when they get their final repot they will be planted up to the round leaves to get the most out of the root system and the height

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Repotted into slightly larger pots and got them under the 600w today, all looking good... I will get some pictures up tomorrow

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
You're keeping us in suspense mate! Don't be a tease and show them girls.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Unfortunately I can’t get smellovision in my area yet, but here’s a snap of the young Uns...

picture.php

they’ve only been under the light for 5 days, but some definite progress. I’m sort of waiting for a little more side growth before flipping then repotting the girls and losing the boys.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
They look happy m8.
Nice job on getting 2 lions to guard them. What is that by the way? Rubber tablecloth/mat?

Cheers :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
They look happy m8.
Nice job on getting 2 lions to guard them. What is that by the way? Rubber tablecloth/mat?

Cheers :tiphat:

Thank you mate :tiphat:
Got 2 lions and a couple of zebras backing them up! That’s a table top that had lost its legs, but makes an excellent shelf to keep them up a bit.
I am itching to flower these...