What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Got about a third of the Wedding Cake 4DD cut today. Nice solid frosty buds.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Its kind of fruity flowery. Cant nail it down. Used Foxfarm with some but not much Epsoma, earth worm castings, and fish guts. Looks to be the best I've grown so far.

Yeah thats Coast of Maine Stonington blend soil. 1 of those water only mixes, I only have it because my son went to get bumper crop and girl said it was $10.50 a bag he bought 2. Told him he should have bought at least 10 at that price. ugh oh well.

Damn, that's one hell of a price for platinum. I paid few more bucks than that a bag for castine blend a few weeks back and thought I got a good deal. I take that, blend in some perlite, humates, and some azomite. Little epsom salt with each watering and good to go. Good stuff.

The big ball jars work great for vacuum sealing and the replacement top seals are cheep. Doesn't crush the buds. The battery operated vac pump does a good job. I have stuff from last years grow that is still in excellent shape.

https://www.amazon.com/FoodSaver-FS...words=mason+jar+vacuum&qid=1570310395&sr=8-10

https://www.amazon.com/FoodSaver-Wi...ywords=mason+jar+vacuum&qid=1570310395&sr=8-6

For long term storage it's worth investing in the gear for canning sterilization too. Not terribly expensive and there is no chance of contamination from the container.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
For long term storage it's worth investing in the gear for canning sterilization too. Not terribly expensive and there is no chance of contamination from the container.

I got cases of the half gallon ball jars, boxes are heavy cardboard with dividers. Cure in the jars with hygrometers and then suck the air out. Moisture level stays constant. Works great.

Americangrower

Veteran
So any1 that knows me knows I keep it 100% real. So with that being said, I post my fok up, yep been growing since 86 but that doesn't mean I can't screw up.

WARNING this is ugly..

Any1 guess what I did? Can't just post pretty pics and not post the fokkups.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Can't tell, but they don't look happy. Hope you're not loosing anything special.

Americangrower

Veteran
Can't tell, but they don't look happy. Hope you're not loosing anything special.

Most were all the moms of the last few seed runs. Like RiriF13 and clones. The elites I lost are GG4, Chem D, MSS, and few others. Time to start again.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Sorry to hear.

I over dried about 5% of the harvest. Oh well. It's like reheated pizza. I got a buddy who makes edibles. If it gets rehydrated 10% the cure will suck but it will still be good for edibles.

Americangrower

Veteran
AG >>> did you cook them? do tell

Ok so it started like this. I had 3 Triangle/Giesel x BluBonnet (TRC blueberry) males outside. I decided to bring them in to finish flowering and collect pollen. I sprayed them down with neem and Potassium bicarb. Then put them in their tent.
So a few days later I open tent to water them and BOOOOM they are covered with pm.
I Then check my cloner and they are showing pm as well. My veg/cloner area is not enclosed. So I tossed all the clones. I then checked the veg/moms, didn't see anything but didn't want to chance it so I sprayed them.

I then took out a UVC/ozone bulb and set it on a timer to come on 30 mins twice a day. My plan was to run it 1 day. Well work kept me there 17hr for 3 days in a row. By the time I got to grow...well you see

Americangrower

Veteran
You know some times the man above sends you a sign. You may not like the sign.

So I will not dwell on the past and will embrace the future..

NEXT Mom?
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok so it started like this. I had 3 Triangle/Giesel x BluBonnet (TRC blueberry) males outside. I decided to bring them in to finish flowering and collect pollen. I sprayed them down with neem and Potassium bicarb. Then put them in their tent.
So a few days later I open tent to water them and BOOOOM they are covered with pm.
I Then check my cloner and they are showing pm as well. My veg/cloner area is not enclosed. So I tossed all the clones. I then checked the veg/moms, didn't see anything but didn't want to chance it so I sprayed them.

I then took out a UVC/ozone bulb and set it on a timer to come on 30 mins twice a day. My plan was to run it 1 day. Well work kept me there 17hr for 3 days in a row. By the time I got to grow...well you see

every time I bring a plant in from the outside its nothing but trouble ..either bugs , or disease , or both ..you would think that we've learned our lessons by now:huggg: