What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Talk about making life easier, three foot wide sink for scrubbing pots and trays and whatever else needs scrubbing just arrived.
7033E1E3-D32F-4C0F-AF21-37149FE07276.jpeg

Reviews said a St Bernard even fits.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...garden day again,almost seems like a day off since i only need to water plants today...and a little clean up and install a trellis in the led room...easy peasy...i'll even have time to trim! hooray!
need to make a store run first,may even go ride down to the river just for the novelty of seeing water there...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
if you can wash them in a washing machine that means they're laundry...so tell her to shut her trap and get to work...problem solved!
I don't think she knows about it. The last time I washed my pots in the washer. She bitched for several days about how the cloths coming out with dirt and wood on them. Had no idea it was Coco coir and not wood.

I need to keep my mouth shut about that.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:time to water the children...goofed off enough today,so time for a grueling 20 minutes of work...lots of puffy sky water out today...i think they're called clouds...hopefully the temp roof repairs hold up,the guy is coming over tomorrow...i got some spray sealant and covered the bad spots in corrugated panels...

Drumskinz

Was that shooting in Farmington by the 18 year old kid that killled 3 and wounded 6 while roaming the streets near you?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I find that the cherry cookies drinks slower than the trop cookies and the smackerz. Is that your experience also or is it a me thing? Thanks for any and all experience/advice 😁
i dunno about smackerz but not especially thirsty,not like NEM that drinks like a drunken sailor fish,but for sure on the drinky drinker side for me...i give 5 chili containers of feed in a #7 as opposed to 4 containers