What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NoRCal Vs SoCal dispensaries

G

Hey not knocking you guys but this thread is funny as hell. I don't live in a medical state and none could compare to Cali anyway ... yet. To someone who has never expierenced this kind of freedom reading this thread is a trip. Alot of people arguing over where to buy the best legal weed. Haps I feel ya man, it's like reading something from another country isn't it.

All I can say is you all better get it under control, because if it starts becoming a money racket then it will soon fail. They are waiting for someone to screw up so they can come in and change the laws.

Mo,

Dankz

JBIG, Native Sun And Purple Coconut permitted smoking on the premises, Possibly one of things that lead to there demise.... Well Purple Coconut last time I remember didnt let you medicate and It was just basically in and out service( Big bullet proof window) and Native Sun allowed medicating on the premises and still does, I dont like going to them due to the $$$ for the low quality herb... And Purple Coconut closed down due to the landlord evicted them...

Mr. Mo said:
All I can say is you all better get it under control, because if it starts becoming a money racket then it will soon fail.
Mo,
in all reality its quite the racket already for most mmj clubs int hte bay area--but there are some with decent prices and really good people
peace

Bonzo

Veteran
Grow your own and be happy. :woohoo:

peace

bonz :wave:

btw I dont buy anything from clubs unless i see a really nice clone but just wanted to say Earth Collective is verycool, people that is, great vibe, i like that.

Last edited:

Warrior

most l.a. clubs are about hyping buds and then raising the price on them once they get popular. And yes they'll lower prices if patients raise a stink, but once business picks up they fucking raise'em. Support clubs that have consistent pricing.

And as for the norcalis claiming that most og kush is grown up north, I don't think you guys want to take credit for the og we get at clubs. The most expensive strain in L.A. is always og kush, but for the most part the buds are trichomeless and have no scent to them at all even after grinding them.

If club og kush was truly from up north I'd expect a full blanket of crystals along with a room filling aroma. but nope, it's disappointingly stealthy odor wise, and only the most expensive og kush has crystally buds.

I'm pretty sure that club og is grown in overheated l.a. valley growrooms which would explain the lack of the scent that this super strain is supposed to have.

Last edited:

Dankz

Hmmm your right on the money Warrior but all the OG ive been getting in LA has been very pungent and fresh, 70-75 1/8 eh, hit and miss sometimes, I havent seen any trichomless OG kush in LA, Only in SD and from friends....

caroline219

Socal Delivery service

Socal Delivery service

After living in California all my life its been finally nice to see weed get legalized. The best part is that now you don't even have to go to the dispensary. Theres delivery services all over like this one I always order from In OC. Highly recommend

https://goo.gl/maps/7XZaj9qdG7D2

Latest posts

Latest posts