What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let´s show some stuff...

amc98

Hello everybody!!

I think it is my first thread in this great forum, I´ve done a lot of reading here, and finally I decided to create a thread to show you some - I hope - interesting things.
99% of the people here probably doesn´t know me, I´m moderating "Seedbanks & Strains" at Cannabiscafé, a spanish forum.

Let´s start with some "old" stuff, a S.A.D. (Black Domina S1) I used to grow some years ago. Not a big yielder but a nice concentration of glandular trichomes. Grown indoors (600W HPS):

Sometimes I just get bored of so many cannabis, so I make crazy things like this. Special mention for the Basilicum, the aroma in the veg room was simply delicious, kind of an italian restaurant.:yummy:

I´ll finish for today with a cross I made a couple of years ago, Kalimist x Skunk#1. I used a Kalimist that is very special for us, it´s a pre2000 cut that we still keep for its strong wood aroma and its nice production, as it produces real "rockbuds", and large amounts of resin glands. The cross is 2 weeks faster in flowering than the Kali cut, and has a little sweet undertone that I can´t find in a Kali sample. First shot from the KaliXskunk cross, second one from a Kalimist bud (sorry, awful quality).

Nothing more to say for the moment, please feel free to post any comment you might have. Hope you´ll enjoy this thread and thanks for comming!!!:tiphat:

Saludos!!!

amc98

Thanks for your posts!!!

We are going to see now one of my favourite strains. Since I got it some time ago, I really felt in love with this beauty. I´m talking about Rez´s Sour Diesel IBL riri cut.
Finally, yesterday I was able to pollinate a Sour clone with a very nice Deep Chunk male that was selected by Jahman from Cannabiscafe. A crossing I wanted to make since I first tasted the Sour. Maybe I get a nice-structured offspring, as both strains are so different. We´ll se about that next summer...:dance013:

Let´s take a look at this very special Sour Diesel, and also a couple of shots of the DC male.

Just can´t wait to run those seeds!!!

Saludos!!!

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
lookin awesome man!!! that sour diesel does look like a special one.. hope the cross turns out well :)

amc98

Thanks Teddybud!! ;)
For me, this cut is a "one in a million" one!! I felt in love with her since the very first time I tasted it. It will be great if the DC cross offers a shorter and "bushier" (do you say it like this?) offspring, as well as some faster-flowering pheno.

A little tribute now for a strain wich I´ve been growing for the past 3 years. I´m not keeping mother anymore. It´s a strange indica-look AK47 pheno, short and compact. The buds taste like sweet apricots and gives a pleasant cerebral high, very clear, perfect for long reading/posting sessions. Always grown indoors under 600W HPS, with a 8-9 week flowering time.
Let´s see her...

Hydro AK47:

Organics AK47:

Saludos!!!

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
Well done Amc98!
Those are some beautiful pics that have posted! keep up the good work.

amc98

Thanks krizznapp, encouraging words!!! ;)

We are going to see a crossing that I made last summer. It´s the Critical mass x Early Timewarp IBL.
I took the Critical Mass Bilbo cut and pollinated it with some Timewarp IBL pollen from a male I selected. Unfortunatelly, the Timewarp male showed autoflowering traits in the veg room, and so did all his offspring. Had to kill them all.:dunno:
At least I know that the male I´m working with right now (Deep Chunk) doesn´t flower at 18/6 and doesn´t exhibit female pistils during flowering. (he has been stressed during flowering and never showed "hermie" traits).

Let´s take a look at the Critical x Texada. We´ll see some Critical mass shots, then some Timewarp male shots, then the crossing.

Critical Mass:

Timewarp males:

Critical x Timewarp, organics:

The offspring was Timewarp-structured, had a lot more leaves than the Critical cut and showed - if possible - more pistils. Flowering time took a week more than the Critical does.
Only four females entered the flowering room, 3 of them have a sweet mango aroma, with a chemical undertone that comes from the Timewarp genes (pics posted). The other female did not yield as much as her sisters, but was a true resin factory, and had more chemical aromas, different from both parentals.
I think it´s my first cross wich I would have kept a mother for a long time, but I just couldn´t keep the offspring growing.

Saludos!!!

p.s. I´ll try to post some shots of the mature offspring.

amc98

Thx Justin!!!

A shot of the Early Timewarp IBL female that I still keep, and samples from my last summer outdoors harvest...

Saludos!!!

Locoporro

Hey Amigo Amc98

Always great stuff from you :tiphat:

Sd riri powaaa !!! :)

Beautiful ak47 too, i am also hasty to see the offspring from SD riri x Deep Chunk

Thanks for the show :wave:

Buenas Vibraciones

LP

amc98

Thanks everybody for your kind words!!

Locoporro, how good to see you here, my friend!!! You know how much I appreciate that Riri cut :jump: , you will see that SDxDC offsring for sure, I promise.
Actually, we have used that DC#10 male to make several crossings, I´ll introduce them in some time. I´m also harvesting some Rosetta Stone x [X18xUzbeki] seeds in a couple of weeks, hope to start testing outdoors very soon...

A few more pics of the Kalimist x Skunk#1 cross...

And more Timewarp IBL...

And time for some sticky things now, tomorrow I´ll tell you more about that bho.

Saludos!!!:tiphat:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
nice shots amc98...

the sd riri is lovely, she gives a lot to her progeny, my sour diesel x destroyer are one of the best and strongest smoke i ve come across... i must say i even prefer the added fruity tones compare to the kushy riri...
it is strangely a very stoney sativa, so i can imagine that DC will definetly give stoney plants. also resin coverage should be a must !

again great job on the picts !

amc98

Hola Raco!!! It´s good to see a master like you in this thread!!! ;)

Titoon, so you are already smoking your SD x Destroyer cross!!:jump:Good!!! I don´t know if you posted any pics, I´ll make a search.

I posted a bho shot, it is from a Blue Mazar cut. I grew it indoors/outdoors and simply didn´t like the taste, so I practiced a little bit my extraction skills. Thanks to Grassman, he just turned me into a psycho-extractor and also let me all the tools and help I needed. Dude, I look at buds and see brown things... ;)
Some shots of the Blue Mazar...

Saludos!!!:tiphat:

farvathe1

wow

wow

Thanks for your posts!!!

We are going to see now one of my favourite strains. Since I got it some time ago, I really felt in love with this beauty. I´m talking about Rez´s Sour Diesel IBL riri cut.
Finally, yesterday I was able to pollinate a Sour clone with a very nice Deep Chunk male that was selected by Jahman from Cannabiscafe. A crossing I wanted to make since I first tasted the Sour. Maybe I get a nice-structured offspring, as both strains are so different. We´ll se about that next summer...:dance013:

Let´s take a look at this very special Sour Diesel, and also a couple of shots of the DC male.

Just can´t wait to run those seeds!!!

Saludos!!!
looks amazing!!

Mt Toaker

The structure of the Sour D is awesome, those are such fat calyxes(or how ever you spell that word plurally)! The foxtailing on the first Sour D budshot is sweet.

and amc98 you got a nomination for your shot of Blue Mazar for photo of the month, thats a nice shot.
img38811024x768.jpg