What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Bx1 @ 39 days

dyren

Hello IcMag, been awhile..

Just wanted to share a few pics of the plant we love..

Kryptonite's Bubba Bx1 on day 39, DWC fed with GH micro/bloom mostly 6/9 ratio with calmag and Koolbloom for a few weeks in flower.

Sorry for the image quality but I had to resize and compress these photos like mad to reach the 150kb filesize limit. =\

Cheers

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Looks very nice dyren, I will be using Lucas Formula next time round myself. Don't forget to post up some day 50 pics and some finished pics.

dyren

Thanks Carelero and lokes, as the days go by it becomes harder and harder to pull out the ladies (4 of them) for photos. But I'll hit the landmark dates for sure and post up the pics. Probably gonna let her go 60 or 63, maybe 65.

Cheers

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Dyren she sure is pretty i hope my girls get as pretty as that
picture.php

picture.php

dyren

Thanks for the kind words guy. So far she has been extremely robust and absolutely loving the DWC. It's my first foray into hydro and the experience has been delightful and a breeze. I wouldn't want to have to deal with weekly reservoir changes on more than a few plants though. I think recirc is the way to go for a larger op.

Chuck your plants look wonderful! Very green and healthy.

:joint: Phillthy Thanks bro.

FirstTracks The best is yet to come, you have much to look forward to.

Cheers

1000ARMSofKALI

hey dyren very frosty looking bubba you have there, im courious how shell turn after60days
is it already selected clone or from seed?

i agree with buffalobubble, keep us updated

peace

dyren

Time seems to just fly by... 10 to 14 days until lady Kush gets whacked. Lookin' fine! Started plain water + Clearex today. Here's some eye candy:

And here's another plant I've been growing, Reservoir's Chemdog Double D (Chem D x Sour Diesel IBL.) I have 3 female's but this one's the keeper in all aspects.

Cheers

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Looks absolutely wonderful...
I am in the process of making a huge batch of these beans..Also plan to just release this one line(Bubba BX1) as I think it shows the Bubba traits just right....Good resin and much faster growth than the clone....PERFECT!

Lots of these will be availible in about 5 or 6 weeks...........................CC

And will be a permenent part of the Kryptonite Catalog...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome guys! capt crip did awesome on the bubba back it seems!

flashing!
dscf1245edited.jpg

Cartelero37

Damn Dyren! another fine grow on the DD! She glistening away, all in her glory. I'll keep checking your thread..........Peace!

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Esben,
Swerve did the first run of these... I am doing them from here on out for Kryptonite as the genetics (Pre98 Bubba Female)are the same and the male should even be a little better as I had 2 large seedplant batches to choose my male so #'s would dictate it would be a little stronger than the male used in the first run....That particular male is gone by-by anyways..And the one I selected and have started collecting pollen from is so damn stinky,showed very early resin and generally looks like it wants to kick the other plants asses...LOL...
The first batch made some damn fine plants as that Pre98 is a badass female parent plant...Any solid male yeilds outstanding offspring hooked up to that female..!!
The BX1 batch I am making is going to be huge so these will be availible pretty solid when they show themselves...Take care and keep the killer pics coming...............................CC

Latest posts

Latest posts