What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fastest finnishing strains!

E

Empathy

Hey guys ive asked before but i ask again because the strains listed are actually hard to come by. SO i ask again what are the fastest finnishing strains around that still have decent potancy, fruity flavours, good yield, no specific high looking for sat or indica. Looking for 50 - 65 day finnisher. Cant find C99 or A11 anywhere.

Thanks Guys!

Emps

Last edited:
Q

qanabose

there's really too many 45 day indica strains around to mention and it really depends on what you're looking for. If it's the sativa thing you're chasing, there are still some quick finishers around but there's little advantage in quoting them all when your own requirements are in your head. Better to do the research or be specific with what you're wanting from a strain. Height, yield, potency, high, etc.

QB

E

Empathy

well its abit hard to find the strains and breeders these days because theres so many that are so hard to get thats why im asking and i really dont rely on what a website tells me ide rather get it 1st hand off ppl who have experienced the strain.

But can you understand that you've basically asked for a 'fast car' - you need to be a little more specific on what you're looking for, otherwise someone will recommend something,you'll try it and probably find it's not what you were looking for :2cents:

G

serious ak47 FITS YOUR DESCRIPTION . and i have had one it smelled like cherry and harvested at 50 days.big tight frosty buds with a knock out stone.

F

flat5th

I'm about to connect with one of these strains from BOG. Anyone have any experience or suggestions? I'll be going up north to get them in about a month.

Bogbubble
A pure bubblegum that was selected to be our first strain. The smell is all bubblegum and the smoke is very smooth. This very frosty strain has been my favorite for a long time. A long lasting and happy high. This mostly indica is a large yielder indoors that produces the stickiest buds you can imagine. From my tried and true BOGBG#3 Mother Plant. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.

BoggleGum
My BOGBubble was crossed with Northern Lights #5. A hardy vegger that is easy to grow. This strain resists mold and has almost no odor. New growers will find this incredibly easy to grow.Doesn't ever lose its Flavor... Tastes like Grape bubblegum!! Delicious candy with a soft smoke and a "Creeper Stone" sure to please all. Chosen from my finest genetics. Flowers in 44 - 48 days.

Sour Bubble BX3
A very unusual bubblegum derived from my Bogbubble gene pool. This is my most potent strain. Sour Bubble promises to be my best medical strain to date. Flowers in 49-55 days

BlueMoonRocks
For Blueberry Lovers… Bluemoon was crossed to BOGBubble to create B.M.R. These are very aromatic, mostly indica, lavender to blueberry smelling buds. A stout bush that yields well with a great relaxing high. Flowers in 50 - 55 days.

Thanks!
Fifth.

E

Empathy

Hey mate, i remember BOG off OG. I havnt seen his seeds in ages. Would love to get my hands on his strains.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sensi's shiva skunk 55-60 day finisher and fruity as...

UncleBuck

empathy... if you're able to get any of esbe's new HTC strains, go that route... if not, I would try to get a couple packs of T.H. Seeds 'mendocino madness'... there's a FAST finishing resin bomb in there, but you'll probably have to search for it... also,
hempdepot dot ca has some nice early finishing northern strains... good luck with the search!

Colina

About 15 years ago Positronics carried something called "Sk1 bred for earliness". I think it also said "hand pollinated by the Skunkman" on the pack. A friend of mine in Northern California got fat off of that line and was all wrapped up by early September each year while the rest of us sat around and sweated it out for several more weeks. The smell/flavor was full-on pinaple. I wonder what ever happened to that one.

Mr.Jones

i would go for some pure or nearly pure indica if you dont mind having a
couchlock ... grew out hindu kush from sensi and it was really pretty
lady and i guess going for sensi never is wrong.
MLI, Black Domina, NL ... never heard anything bad!

and the ak47 ... one of the classics for comercials

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Believe me the bog strains go longer then listed, Most go to day 63 easy.

Pukeberry is the quickest, clone only, good luck huntin it down took me forever. You can chop her at day 42.

C

Chamba

check out seedboutique.com for seeds....there's hundreds of varieties to choose from.

check out Nirvana Seeds for low cost strains....many of which will finish within your desired range

I've had some early GN C99s from seedlings ..but I mostly grow long flowering strains as the highs are better, but I still grow a few Cindy crosses as they are just so quick!

While growing really fast finishing strains are a must for those growing outdoors in climates with early Winters and indoors they are fun to grow etc....but often the highs are not so great when compared with strains that take a month longer to finish.

The quality, duration and complexity of the high, in many cases, is linked to the flowering duration..the longer a strain takes to flower, then usually, the better the high will be and the longer it will last .....

I say grow the strains you like to smoke rather than grow the strains that are just fast for fast sake...the extra wait is long forgotten when you sit back and get high from a Middle Eastern variety that needs 11 weeks @ 12/12 or an Asian or African strain that once it begins to flower takes 17 or 18 weeks to be fully mature rather than a Lowryder or other fast strain

Last edited:
F

flat5th

flat5th get ready to get ripped off bog does not do seeds any longer.

Yeah? thanks for the warning. How long ago did his product fade away? I'm driving up to a bank in toronto to shop around. They claim "YES, we are one of very few authorized and authentic BOG / Plan B distributors!" Here's their Catalog, specifically the BOG section...Scam?...Let me know what you think.

http://sacredseed.com/prodprin.htm#BOG

thanks!
Fifth.

Latest posts

Latest posts